Tufts Canvas: Helpful Guide to TUFTS Learning Management System 2023
The Tufts Canvas is a learning management system that offers a cooperative space for course content, assignment, and grading at Tufts University. The Tufts canvas learning management is a top-notch, open-source learning management system with an inbuilt interface, a robust feature set, and excellent vendor support. Since many of Tufts’ local colleague institutions (including Boston College, Harvard University, Brown University, and Emerson College) operate also with canvas, there are enough opportunities for Tufts University to work with its colleagues on suggesting and creating new tools and features. Tufts canvas learning management supports academic sites for the following schools or faculties in the University:
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Jonathan M. Tisch College of Civic Life
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Engineering
- School of Dental Medicine
- School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts
All needed helpful guide you must know in order to access Tufts learning management system is available here. The Tufts Canvas learning management system is available to students, staff, and faculties. To operate on the Tufts learning management system, you have to first login into your Tufts canvas LMS account.
How to Login to Tufts Canvas Learning Management System 2023
To log in to the Tufts Canvas LMS account, you must have your Tufts Username and password. At Tufts University, all students as well as staffs have a Tufts Username and a password. The Tufts Username allows students to access most of Tufts applications and services. At Tufts University, your Tufts Username is usually your first name, last initial then maybe a number that you use to log in to most of the systems you use daily at the university.
How to Login to Tufts Canvas LMS
- Open Tufts Canvas LMS here: https://sites.tufts.edu/canvas/ on your browser.
- The login page will pop up. Enter your username which is your Tufts Username
- Enter Tufts password. In case you have forgotten about your Tufts Username or password, just click on “Forgot your Tufts Username or password” below to retrieve it or reset it.
- Click on “LOGIN” to log in. If you are on a public computer don’t forget to log out when you are done.
Students can login through the Canvas students App
With the Canvas student app, you can log in to the Tufts Canvas learning management. The Canvas student app is available in Google Play Store for Android devices and in App Store for iPhone/iPad. With the Canvas students app, you can log in with your school URL or QR code.
Logging in with URL
- Open the Canvas student app and enter the Tufts Canvas learning management URL or website. In case you don’t know the Tufts Canvas LMS URL code, you can search for Tufts University with the search bar.
- Click on the login button and enter your Tufts Username and password. Required Tufts Password, is the same password used to access your Tufts Email.
- Click on “LOGIN”.
Logging in with QR Code
To log in with the QR code, click on the account link and then the QR code. For the QR code, a Tufts staff must enable the QR code feature before you can use it. QR code can be scanned from the login page of the Tufts University online portal. To view the QR code:
- Login to your Tufts Canvas learning management account.
- Click on “QR code for Mobile” in the account
- Click on the proceed button and your code will display.
The QR code is the same as your password and should be kept confidential. If you are on a public computer don’t forget to log out when you are done.