Biola Canvas Useful Guide to Biola University Canvas LMS 2023
The Biola canvas LMS is a web and mobile-based learning management system (LMS) used by Biola University to conduct teaching and learning. The Biola Canvas LMS is designed in such a way to work accurately with tools like Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Adode, and hundreds of other technology tools to provide a concentrated learning space.
The Biola Canvas LMS has permitted the University to develop sustainable and responsive teaching and learning environment that meets the numerous needs of the students and professors. With the Biola Canvas LMS, students are able to:
- Access and view their courses
- Submit their course assignments
- Interact with their professors and fellow students
- View their grades in a course
- Reply in group discussions etc
Professors are also able to:
- Initiate discussion or direct communication
- Post course syllabi and learning resources for students
- Organize their courses
- Create practice quizzes, tests, and online submission assignments.
- Track and manage student performance using Course Analytics. etc
Students wanting to log in to Biola Canvas LMS can access all the user guide needed to log in to the Biola University Canvas learning management system.
How to Login to Biola University Canvas LMS
To log in to the Biola University Canvas LMS account, you must have your Biola NetID and password. At Biola University, all students as well as staffs have a NetID and a password. The NetID allows students to access most of Biola’s applications and services. At Biola University, your NetID is usually your first name, last initial then maybe a number that you use to log in to most of the systems you use daily at the university.
How to Login to Biola Canvas
- Open Biola Canvas LMS here: http://canvas.biola.edu on your browser.
- The login page will pop up. Enter your username which is your NetID
- Enter password. In case you have forgotten your password, click on forgotten password and follow the steps carefully to reset it. Note that your NetID Password is the same password as MyAccount.biola.edu and your Biola Email
- Click on “LOGIN” to log in. If you are on a public computer don’t forget to log out when you are done.
Students can log in through the Canvas students App
With the Canvas student app, you can log in to Biola Canvas LMS. The Canvas student app is available in Google Play Store for Android devices and in App Store for IOS users. It is recommended that you use the Canvas Mobile App for iOS 8.0+ and Android 4.03+. With the Canvas students app, you can log in with your school URL or QR code. ‘
Logging in with URL
- Open the Canvas student app and enter Biola Canvas LMS URL or website. In case you don’t know the Biola Canvas LMS URL code, you can search for Biola University with the search bar.
- Click on the login button and enter your Biola NetID and password. The required NetID Password is the same password as MyAccount.biola.edu and your Biola Email.
- Click on “LOGIN”.
Logging in with QR Code
To log in with the QR code, click on the account link and then the QR code. For the QR code, a Biola staff must enable the QR code feature before you can use it. QR code can be scanned from the login page of the Biola University online portal. To view the QR code:
- Login to your Biola Canvas LMS account.
- Click on “QR code for Mobile” in the account
- Click on the proceed button and your code will display.
The QR code is the same as your password and should be kept confidential. If you are on a public computer don’t forget to log out when you are done.