eConestoga: Helpful Guide to Conestoga College LMS 2023
eConestoga is the learning management system (LMS) of Conestoga College. At Conestoga College, faculty use eConestoga , the College learning management system (LMS), to share key course information with students. eConestoga serves as the online system where instructors share course content and materials, assessment, and grades. Conestogo College has designed certain short courses that will build your skills to use eConestoga in your learning as well as teaching. New faculty and students are strongly advised to register for and attend this courses before the start of their first semester if their schedule permits to enable them to access and use the eConestogo.
Below is a provided helpful guide to assist you to access the Conestoga College LMS or eConestogo. To have access to eConestoga, you must first log into your Conestoga College LMS account. To log into eConestoga, you must first get your Conestoga username (Condor ID) and password. Your Condor ID is your first initial, last name, and last four (4) digits of your student number. Your Conestoga username (Condor ID) and password are what you use or will use to access the following:
- Log into the campus Wi-Fi
- Check your email
- Sign in to MyConestoga
- Get free Microsoft software downloads
- Access your storage drive
- Print your work on campus
Your initial password will be sent to your personal email on file once your account is completed. If you do not receive the default password, or would like to change your password, then follow the instructions on the file or contact IT Services on the Conestoga College website. You may be prompted to change your password the first time you log in. Make sure your password meets the Secure Password Criteria.
How Long Do You Have Access To my Condor ID
Your email and Condor ID accounts are maintained until graduation, withdrawal, or course completion.
How to Login to Conestoga College LMS (eConestoga)
- Visit or Navigate to http://econestoga.ca/ on a web browser. You can bookmark this link or select the eConestoga tile on the IT site for future access
- Enter your Conestoga username (Condor ID) and click on “next”.
- Enter the password. You can reset your password in case you have forgotten your password.
- Click on “Sign in” and the eConestoga homepage will open. The page outline all the Conestoga College LMS courses you have access to.
The eConestoga Faculty Support page has videos and written helpful guides to assist you as you use eConestoga. Access the page directly at https://lms.conestogac.on.ca/facultysupport/, or log into eConestoga, then search the database to learn about eConestoga tools and functions.
If you have trouble with your Condor ID, contact the IT Services Help Desk.
- E-mail: ITSDesk@conestogac.on.ca
- Phone: 519-748-5220 x3444.
- Walk-In: Doon 1E17