BCC Student ID Number
BCC Student ID Number
Students are given a special alphanumeric identifier known as their student ID number when they enrol in Buffalo City College (BCC) . This number connects a student to different college systems, services, and records and serves as their primary identification during their academic career.
Registration for classes each semester depends heavily on the Student ID Number. Students’ academic records are linked to them, ensuring that they are given adequate credit for courses taken.
How To Have BCC Student ID Number
The BCC student ID number is given to students who have gained admission into the institution. Once you have been given to Buffalo City College, you are given a unique number and pin which serves as your student ID number. The ID number allows students to have access to the BCC student portal.
READ ALSO: My BCC Student Portal
How To Access The BCC Student Portal
To be able to access the student portal, applicants must:
- Launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Open the website https://www.bccollege.co.za
- Enter your username and password to log in.
After successfully logging in, you can engage in any of the academic activities.
Who Can Use The BCC Student Portal?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
What Is The Buffalo City College Student Portal Login Address?
Students can access the login portal via: https://www.bccollege.co.za
Documents To Apply To BCC
The following documents are a requirement to apply.
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of residence
- Copy of most recent payslip
- Copy of your Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate or highest qualification.
How To Apply To BCC
To apply to Buffalo City College, applicants must follow the instructions below.
- Visit the Buffalo City College Online Application site to submit an online application Or schedule an online application session by going to the institution.
- Applicants can apply online through the student i-Enabler on a smartphone, tablet, or computer by entering your PIN and student number throughout the login process.
- Applicants should submit admission requests for both the current level and the following level of their application.
Bursary Application Process To Buffalo City College
Applying for bursary at Buffalo City College, applicants must submit a copy of their most current payslip or that of their parent or guardian.
Tel: 043 704 9200
BCC Official Website