BCC Portal Sign In
BCC Portal Sign In
The BCC student portal acts as a crucial online centre for linking students to a number of beneficial resources and services for their education. BCC introduces technology’s adaptability to teaching through its student portal. To use the BCC Student Portal, go to the college’s main website and look for the login section. Your username and password from the college or university will often be required.
By carefully following these instructions, you can easily log in and use the portal’s features to keep track of your courses, grades, timetables, and other important information. Take advantage of the ease of the BCC Student Portal and let it serve as your constant companion while pursuing your studies at the university.
How Do I Sign Into BCC Portal?
In order to access the BCC student portal, you will need the unique login details provided by the institution. When you are admitted, you are often given a login name and password. The following steps need to be followed in order to access the student portal.
READ ALSO: Buffalo City Tvet College Student Portal
- Launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Open the website https://www.bccollege.co.za
- Kindly enter your username and password to log in.
You can engage in any of the academic activities after logging in.
Who Can Sign Into The BCC Portal?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
BCC Portal Sign In Address
Students can access the login portal via: https://www.bccollege.co.za
Documents Needed To Apply To BCC
The following documents are a requirement to apply to BCC
- A certified copy of your ID
- Applicant’s parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of residence
- Copy of most recent payslip incase of NSFAS
- Copy of your Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate or highest qualification
How To Apply To BCC
To apply to BCC, applicants must do the following.
- Visit the Buffalo City College Online Application site to submit an online application Or schedule an online application session by going to the institution.
- Applicants can apply online through the student i-Enabler on a smartphone, tablet, or computer by entering your PIN and student number throughout the login process.
- Applicants should submit admission requests for both the current level and the following level of their application.
Bursary Application Process At BCC
To apply for financial aid, applicants must submit a copy of their most current payslip or that of their parent or guardian.
Tel: 043 704 9200