Buffalo City Tvet College Student Portal
Navigating the Buffalo City TVET College Student Portal: Your Comprehensive Guide
The student portal at Buffalo City TVET College (BCC) serves as an important online hub for connecting students to a variety of useful tools and services for their education. Through its student portal, Buffalo City TVET College brings technology’s adaptability to education.
You must have access to banking services, learning management systems so you can turn in assignments and check your grade, and other necessities as a student at Buffalo City TVET College. As well as updating your student profile, you must collaborate on projects with other students. The features and advantages of the student portal will be covered in detail in this article, along with tips on how to utilise it to its fullest potential while pursuing your education.
READ ALSO: Parthenon WOC Student Scholarships 2023-2024
How To Access Buffalo City Tvet College Student Portal
You will need your specific login information issued by the college to access the BCC student portal. You are normally provided with a login and password for these credentials when you are admitted. To access the student portal, the steps below must be taken.
- Launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Open the website https://www.bccollege.co.za
- Kindly enter your username and password to log in.
- You can engage in any of the academic activities after logging in.
Who Can Use The Buffalo City College Student Portal?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Buffalo City College Student Portal Login Address:
Students can access the login portal via: https://www.bccollege.co.za
Buffalo City TVET College Online Application Opening And Closing Dates
The opening and closing dates for the online applications to Buffalo City TVET College depends on course of study and department involved.
Required Documents To Apply To Buffalo City TVET College
The following documents are a requirement to apply.
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of residence
- Copy of most recent payslip
- Copy of your Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate or highest qualification.
How To Apply To Buffalo City Tvet College
To apply to Buffalo City Tvet College, applicants must follow the instructions below.
- Visit the Buffalo City College Online Application site to submit an online application.
- Or schedule an online application session by going to the institution.
- In addition to searching for other scholarships, applicants can apply for NSFAS funding.
- Applicants can apply online through the student i-Enabler on a smartphone, tablet, or computer by entering your PIN and student number throughout the login process.
- Applicants should submit admission requests for both the current level and the following level of their application.
- Ensure that you upload all essential documents and pay any applicable costs.
Bursary Application Process To Buffalo City Tvet College
To apply for financial aid, applicants must submit a copy of their most current payslip or that of their parent or guardian.
Tel: 043 704 9200