TUM Moodle: Helpful Guide to TU München LMS 2023
Technical University of Munich’s Learning Management System (LMS) is the TUM Moodle. Moodle is TUM’s central e-learning system. Moodle is a learning platform developed to offer instructors, administrators and students a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. TUM Moodle’s online study management platform makes it easier for you to study independently, collaborate with classmates, and stay in touch with your professors. TU München LMS, Moodle offers applicable practical functions such as the easy provision of course materials; homework uploads; or the integration of videos, chat rooms, forums and e-tests directly into scheduled courses
The TUM Moodle offers a range of support services for teachers and students such as upload options for coursework, discussion forums, group organization and announcements. The Moodle platform for each course enables students to submit assignments online, access files uploaded by their professor, receive updates and announcements, and turn in a course evaluation, all from wherever they are on their computers or mobile devices.
Most of the courses available at the Technical University of Munich (TU München) employ the e-learning platform, Moodle. Students can access all their course materials and engage in course-related activities on the Moodle “classroom” for each course. Available here is a complete guide to assist you to access your courses on the TUM Moodle or TU München LMS. To access the TUN Moodle, you must first log into your Moodle platform. You will need your TUM username and password to log in.
How to Login to TUM Moodle
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to log in to TUM Moodle or TU München LMS to access your course materials and other course-related activities:
- On your web browser, navigate or visit the TUM Moodle Login page at https://www.moodle.tum.de/.
- On the TUM Moodle Login page, click on “With TUM ID”.
- The Web Service Login page will open
- Enter your TUM Username. Your TUM Username is the same as your TUM ID, your @tum.de or @mytum.de Email address.
- Enter your Password. If you don’t remember your password, click on the “Forgot your Password” link to reset it.
- Click on “LOGIN” to access your TUM Moodle dashboard.
Students can log in on their mobile devices with the Moodle app. The Moodle app is available for free from Google Play and the Apple Store. With the Moodle app, you can learn wherever you are, whenever you want, with these app features:
- Easily access course content
- Connect with course participants
- Keep up to date
- Submit assignments
- Track your progress
- Complete activities anywhere, anytime
How to Log into TUM Moodle with the Moodle App
To access your Moodle app on your mobile devices, please ask or check if the Technical University of Munich (TU München) administrator has enabled mobile services.
- Download and launch the Moodle App
- Enter TUM Moodle URL or Search for and add the Technical University of Munich.
- Tap on the “LOG IN” button
- Enter your TUM Moodle credentials
- Click “LOG IN”
Tel. +49 89 289 17123