St. Paul’s School of Nursing Admissions 2023-2024
St. Paul’s School of Nursing Admissions 2023-2024; St. Paul’s College of Nursing
Are you looking for the finest place to receive high-quality health education for a better career as a health worker? The nursing and allied health programs at Saint Paul’s School of Nursing have as their aim to serve the needs of the community by providing a quality education that exemplifies the highest standards for nursing practice. Submit your application right away. Both an art and a science, nursing offers a human service. As the cornerstone for giving care to everyone, the basic principles of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence are woven throughout the curriculum. This mission directs the development, delivery, and assessment of the School’s curriculum and other related services. Students who are interested are urged to apply as soon as possible. Below are the necessary guidelines provided to have a smooth application process.
St. Paul’s School of Nursing Application Requirements
- Applicants must submit an admissions application in full.
- The applicant must have completed high school or have a GED and be at least 17 years old when they join their programs.
- The applicant must have a meeting with a representative of admissions.
- Obtaining a Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam score of 16 or above (for applicants to the Associate Degree in Nursing program only)
St. Paul’s School of Nursing Application Process
- Kindly visit the school’s admission website
- Select “Apply”
- Create a profile including your name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Fill out the form requesting your academic and personal information.
- Send your application in.
St. Paul’s College of Nursing Academic Program
- Healthcare / Medical
St. Paul’s College of Nursing Financial Aid
The following are common grants and federal aid options that an applicant may try:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students Loan Program
- Federal Work-Study Program
- Veterans Benefits
- Academic Competitiveness Grant
- Tuition Assistance Program
The application process for St. Paul’s School of Nursing’s 2023–2024 academic year is currently underway. You cannot afford to pass up this chance. Apply right away! Please call (718) 357-0500 if you require any additional information.