Sentara College of Health Sciences Admission 2023-2024
Sentara College of Health Sciences Admission 2023-2024; Sentara Nursing Program Requirements
Make your nursing career dream come true at nowhere but Sentara, a prestigious institution with a graduation rate of 93%. The Patient Care Technician program is offered by accredited college Sentara College of Health Sciences. They give you a top-notch education, supported by Sentara Healthcare, a globally renowned integrated health system. You will benefit from practical training while enrolled in our full-time program, which will help you become a skilled and self-assured patient care technician. You can get help finding a job with Sentara Healthcare after completing this program. Verify all requirements, application process, scholarships and programs, all of Sentara College of Health Sciences. Admission for the 2023-2024 year is in progress.
Sentara Nursing Programs
- Sentara College of Health Sciences provides working nurses with an online RN to BSN degree program in addition to the regular 2.5-year BSN curriculum.
- This online course is adaptable and helps students find new opportunities.
- For advanced high school seniors, there is also a High School Early Admission to BSN Program.
- As long as they have satisfactorily met the program’s admission requirements, they are assured a spot in the program.
- Sentara College of Health Sciences equips students with the information and abilities necessary to succeed as advanced nurse generalists through its part-time online Master of Science in Nursing Clinical Nurse Leader Program.
- The two-year, full-time Master’s Entry to Nursing Practice Program is also open to RNs who have already earned their BSN degree. The students in this program receive more than 900 hours of practical training in the form of skill lab, simulations, and clinicals.
- Located in Chesapeake, Virginia, Sentara College of Health Sciences’ nursing program is a private, non-profit college. Its nursing programs have received CCNE accreditation.
- Registered Nursing is one of the degree types you may get from Sentara College of Health Sciences, and the institution offers both on-campus and online learning options for students. Nursing students can choose from bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or RN to BSN level nursing programs, among others.
Sentara Nursing Program Requirements
- GPA of 3.15 or better
- SAT, And ACT
Application Procedure For Sentara College of Health Sciences
- Launch the application
- Fill it out completely.
- You will receive instructions for paying the $85 application processing fee. Your application will not be processed until this fee has been paid.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-304-8417 further inquiries.