Midlands College Login
Midlands College Login
The student portal is the most important thing that prospective students and returning students must have to start any academic activities at Eastcape Midlands College. Students must create an account at the official website of the College to follow up on their admission status and application.
The Eastcape Midlands TVET College Student Portal is a website or special online portal for students to access all student educational information on activities and check their results. The portal was created to ease the burden of students in getting information and answers to their academic questions. The portal is used for checking results, performing certain academic functions, checking the list of courses that the college offers, and many more. This article will be explaining how to create a student portal account and how to log in with ease.
Websites to Access Midlands College Login Portal
The Midlands TVET College login portal can be accessed via
READ ALSO: How Do I Log Into Midlands College Portal?
How to Access Your Eastcape Midlands Student Accounts
This is a system login where all students have one Username and one password to use for their student portal and applications.
USERNAME: the student username at Eastcape Midlands is a combination of their name and student ID followed by mail.midland.edu
MC STUDENT ID: Students will receive an ID through their email after their admission has been processed by the college. You can check your spam messages to get your student ID or request for it to be resent by the college.
To create your password on the portal, kindly do the following.
- Identify your student ID
- Identify your email address
- Identify your default account password
- Create a new account password
- Locate resources
After successfully logging in using the above details you can change your password and now use a password of your choice.
How To Log Into Midlands College Student Portal Account
- Open your internet browser on your phone or laptop
- Visit the Eastcape Midlands TVET College Student portal link https://emcol.co.za/students/
- Enter your details, ie, Student ID Number and password
After your details have been imputed, you will see the main page of the portal. You can now monitor your academic activities, fees and results here.
Courses Available For Study At Midlands College.
Applicants who want to be students are assured that they have a wide range of courses to select from between Electrical trade, civil engineering, automotive, Fitting, Mechanical, Welding, and Electronics programs. Other courses like business, economics, and vocational skills are also available for students.
Documents Needed To Apply Application At Midlands
Prospective students must make sure they have all the following documents
- A copy of your ID card
- A copy of your parent’s / legal guardians’ ID card
- Your most recent academic result
- Proof of registration
Applicants must note that the documents needed have to be certified and not older than three months.
How To Apply Online at Midlands College
To apply online to Midlands College, applicants must
- Visit the official website of Eastcape Midlands TVET College at www.emcol.co.za
- Select your year of study
- Select the course of your choice
- Navigate and select the campus you wish to study at
- Select the full-time option
- You can then start your application process by following the guidelines you see on your screen once your account has been activated.
Applicants must take note of the opening and closing dates for applications which is scheduled for April 2024 and closing in November 2024 so they can apply on time.