How to Access UNG Email 2023
How to Access UNG Email 2023; UNG Email Access
On the University of North Georgia campus, UNG email is the only formal form of communication. In order to deliver you email and the rest of the O365 suite, UNG has teamed with Microsoft. Powerpoint, Teams, Word, Excel, and Access web applications are available through the O365 suite. For more details regarding accessing UNG Email, 2023, see the section below.
Connecting Your UNG Email to Gmail App
- Open the menu on the left side of the Gmail app. Launch the Settings window.
- Select ‘Add Account‘, then select either ‘Corporate’ or ‘Exchange’.
- If neither of these choices is available, it signifies that the necessary Exchange Services are not installed on your device.
- Select ‘Manual Setup’ and provide your entire @ung.edu email address.
- Enter your UNG Password after selecting Exchange or Corporate for the Account Type.
- Please provide your complete UNG email address as your username.
- Please input your UNG password for Password and outlook.office365.com for Server.
- The rest of the default settings are accurate. Allow the Administrative rights after selecting Next.
- Select your preferred Sync settings, such as frequency and sync duration.
- Click the next button to enable Gmail as a Device Administrator.
Setting Up UNG Email On Your iPhone
- Select the Mail, Contacts, and Calendars option in the Settings app.
- Select Exchange under Add Account.
- Enter your description, password, and email address.
- If necessary, change your sync settings and click Save.
Setting Up UNG Email On Your Android Phone
- Launch the Settings app.
- Select ‘Corporate’ or ‘Microsoft Exchange Activesync’.
- Add your password and full email address.
- In the “Domainusername” column, type Outlook.Office365.com in the “Email Address Server” area.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Leave everything as is, This account’s name
For further inquiries, kindly reach out to the office line on: +1 706-864-1400.