BYU Learning Suite: Helpful Guide to BYU LMS 2023
The BYU Learning Suite is one of the two primaries Learning Management Systems of Brigham Young University (BYU LMS). The Brigham Young University’s Learning Management Systems are the primary tools to organize course content, communicate with students, schedule assignments and exams and store grades. The BYU Learning Suite is a Learning Management System (LMS) used by many faculty at Brigham Young University. At Brigham Young University, the BYU Learning Suite allows instructors to provide students access to your course information (including the syllabus), communicate and interact with you and their classmates, complete assignments, participate in online discussions, take exams, and participate in a variety of other learning activities.
BYU is offering a variety of learning environments designed to facilitate learning, community, and safety. The BYU Learning Suite is made in a way to support and enhance the various learning environment including face-to-face (classroom learning), blended, live remote delivery and on-demand remote delivery.
All details as well as step-by-step procedures are available here to guide and assist students to access and navigate through the BYU Learning Suite. With the BYU Learning Suite, you can have access to all course materials and partake in other course activities. When accessing the BYU Learning Suite, it is recommended to use the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox for PCs and mobile devices whiles for Macintosh use either Chrome, Firefox or Safari. It is not recommended to use Internet Explorer. To access the BYU Learning Suite or any other BYU LMS, you have to login first. Below is a help guide to log into the BYU LMS, BYU Learning Suite.
How to Log into BYU Learning Suite
- With your preferred recommended browser, navigate or go to the BYU Learning Suite or LMS Login page at https://learningsuite.byu.edu.
- On the BYU Learning Suite Login page, type in your BYU NetID in the appropriate field.
- Type in your password in the right field.
- Click on “Sign in” to directly access the BYU Learning Suite homepage or dashboard.
Now once you log in, you can access courses by navigating the BYU Learning Suite. Brigham Young University Learning Suite supports drop-down navigation and tab navigation which makes switching between courses and Learning Suite tools easy. Below are the steps to access your courses in the BYU Learning Suite with your desktop or mobile device
How to Access Courses in BYU Learning Suite
- Log into your BYU Learning Suite and the Course List page will appear on the dashboard. You can access current, future, past or community courses by clicking on the appropriate one.
- Select the course you want to access from the CCourse List.
- You can switch to a different course by clicking the drop-down menu at the top of the screen to switch to a different course.
- To return to the Course List page, click on the All Course link in the same drop-down menu.
Once you can access your courses, you can navigate to a specific course for its syllabus. The course syllabus provides information about the course and the instructor who created it. To get the syllabus:
- Navigate to the specific course and tap on Syllabus in the top navigation bar.
- The Syllabus pass will open with one of the three delivery methods shown: Download, Link Website, Learning Suite Syllabus