Deakin International Meritorious 20% Scholarship
Deakin International Meritorious Scholarship
Deakin University is giving a 20% scholarship to help students pay for their university fees and other study expenses. The financing program’s purpose is to assist high-achieving students in paying their university tuition and other study expenses. Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework is accessible through the program. This scholarship is available for the entire duration of the course. The total suggested tuition cost listed in the offer letter will automatically be reduced by 20% for students who fulfil the selection and eligibility requirements. Applicants must enrol in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at Deakin University in order to be eligible for the opportunity and will be automatically considered for this education award after registering.
Deakin International Meritorious 20% Scholarship Eligibility /Requirement
- The application must be a citizen from a South Asian country
- The applicant should be residing in South Asia at the time of application
- The applicant should be applying through a Deakin-authorised agent based in South Asia
- Applicant should have an overall score between 70%-74.9% in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program.
- Applicant should have an overall score between 70%-74.9% in the 12th standard when applying for an undergraduate program.
- Applicant Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CVs with their application.
- English proficiency requirement
Deakin International Meritorious 20% Scholarship Application Procedure
- Complete the online application with your correct information on the scholarship website
- Submit your degree certificates and academic transcripts
- Submit your CV and resume/ personal statement
- Submit the application before the deadline of 30 August 2024.