CNI College Admission 2023-2024
CNI College Admission 2023-2024; CNI College Application
CNI College is a nursing institution that is committed to rendering excellent and quality educational opportunities in allied health fields for the social, intellectual, and professional development of students’ diversity. CNI College, over the years, has served its graduates with the best employment skills in healthcare delivery. Nurture your nursing career here by adhering to the details provided for application for the 2023-2024 entry. Be informed that the application deadline is still rolling.
CNI College Acceptance Requirements
Applicants must hold the following requirements in order to be considered for admission:
- Academic Records.
- The applicants are required to fill out the student questionnaire form for admissions.
- Applicants must attend a personal interview with a CNI College Admission Advisor.
- Applicants must take a campus tour beforehand.
- The applicants must be 17 years of age.
- A non-refundable application fee of $100.
- Be a high school graduate or earn a General Education Development (GED) certificate, or an equivalent foreign degree.
- Candidates who fulfill the above criteria must have taken and passed the Wonderlic (SLE) exam.
- SAT score of 1220.
- The minimum ACT score required is 17.
CNI College Application Procedure
Follow these steps carefully for a smooth application process:
- Visit CNI admissions website.
- Hit the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Fill out the form including your personal and educational details
- Submit the application and wait for feedback
CNI College Academic Programs
The following academic programs are offered at CNI College:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- RN-To-BSN Completion Program
- AOS Magnetic Resonance Imaging (AOS MRI)
- AOS Surgical Technology (AOS ST)
- Vocational Nursing (VN)
CNI College Scholarship Opportunities
A short analyses of the scholarship scheme at CNI College are provided below:
- Up to 71% of CNI students receive financial aid of some kind, and the total amount of loans and grants given out each year exceeds $2,983,657.
- The overall percentage of applicants at CNI who are awarded a federal grant is 44%.
- On the other hand, 44% of applicants are awarded a Student Grant, and 44% are awarded a Pell Grant.
- The average amount of financial aid received by Pell Grant recipients is $4,144.
- The amount of financial help that an applicant is qualified to get depends, among other things, on their annual family income.
Do not hesitate to contact the following line if you face any challenges while applying: (800) 455-4700. You are advised to apply as soon as possible.