Bon Secours Memorial College Of Nursing Admission 2023-2024
Bon Secours Memorial College Of Nursing Admission 2023-2024; Bon Secours Nursing Application
Are you looking for one of the best institutions of nursing to build your career? Bon Secours Memorial College Of Nursing is undoubtedly the best place to be. Offering you exceptional skills in leadership and healthcare delivery, Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing makes it a reality as you get to support the community and develop personal and professional relationships that are timeless. Start your application today. On this site, every information you need is provided for your perusal. Kindly take note that RN to BSN Online Program application for the 2023-2024 year entry runs till June 15 (fall) and November 1 (spring).
Bon Secours Memorial College Of Nursing Application Requirements
- Official Transcripts
- Admission Essay
- Letters of recommendation
- Academic Records
Bon Secours Memorial College Of Nursing Application Procedure
- Go to Bon Secours Memorial College Of Nursing Admissions website.
- Select the ‘Apply Now’
- Fill out the form (personal and educational details)
- Submit the application and wait for response
Bon Secours Memorial College Of Nursing Academic Programs
- Traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- RN to BSN Online Program
- Online Learning at BSMCON
BSMCON Traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree
- BSMCON fall semester application ends on March 1, 2024
- BSMCON spring semester application ends on August 1, 2024
Bon Secours Memorial College Of Nursing Financial Aid
- Financial help is offered to individuals who meet the requirements at Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing (BSMCON), Southside College of Health Sciences (SCHS), and St. Mary’s Hospital School of Medical Imaging (SOMI).
- Students who meet the requirements have a wide range of options, including federal grant and loan programs, private funding sources, and scholarships.
- They are committed to assisting students in their search for financial help by offering advice and support.
- The Financial Aid Office will work with the student and family to create a financial plan that reduces potential barriers to students finishing their education and reaching their goals.
- No matter their financial situation or course of study, all students are urged to submit a Financial Aid application.
While admission is fast rolling, look sharp to begin your application to grab the chance to receive quality health training.