Apply for Academic Merit Awards at University of New York College, Geneseo
Apply for Academic Merit Awards at University of New York College Geneseo
The International Student Academic Merit Awards are given to international students at the State University of New York College at Geneseo.
The program is available to study in the US during the academic year 2023–2024. With a GPA of 3.0 or better, the academic scholarship support program for international students is renewable for up to four years. Program eligibility includes transfer students and first-year (freshman) students. Admission to SUNY Geneseo is a prerequisite for the consideration of international candidates. Students who submit a general application through the Geneseo Scholarship System will be immediately considered for a number of scholarships offered throughout campus based on criteria including academic achievement, financial need, and community service. Geneseo is allowed to enrol in undergraduate-level programs at the State University of New York. Apply for Academic Merit Awards at the University of New York College. The State University of New York College at Geneseo will provide an award amount ranging from $5,000 – $9,000 per year to successful candidates. Genso grants scholarship to various criteria of students namely;
- Scholarships for First-Year Students
- Scholarships for Transfer Students
- Scholarships for International Students
- Scholarships for Current Students
- Federal, State, and SUNY Grants and Scholarships
Apply for Academic Merit Awards at University of New York College Geneseo Requirement/Eligibility
- Domestic Students are eligible to apply
- Students from All international countries are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to study in an undergraduate program offered at SUNY Geneseo.
- Applicants must be international students applying to SUNY Geneseo for enrollment into an undergraduate program for the summer, fall or spring semester.
- Scholarship applicants must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with good academic records.
- The application deadline is January 1, 2023, for the fall semester and October 1, 2023, for the spring semester.
Procedure to Apply for Academic Merit Awards at University of New York College Geneseo
- Complete the Common Application or SUNY Application.
- Submit your most recent high school or university transcripts
- Submit your proof of English Proficiency
- Submit one letter of recommendation; preferably from a teacher, is recommended.
- Submit a personal statement and Financial Statement of Support
- Attach your Passport ID page photocopy
- Send original or certified copies of your academic documents to our current mailing address:
Erwin Hall 217
Attn: International Student & Scholar Services
1 College Circle
Geneseo, New York 14454