APIASF/Southern California Edison Scholarship 2023-2024
APIASF/Southern California Edison Scholarship 2023-2024 was established to support students who wish to enrol as an undergraduate at a U.S.-accredited college or university. Applicants must have a degree in a STEM subject. Applicants must be Asian and/or Pacific Islander. The Edison Scholars Program recognizes students who aspire to be tomorrow’s makers, dreamers, inventors, guardians, trailblazers, and those who dare to be great.
APIASF/Southern California Edison Scholarship 2023-2024 Application Requirement;
APIASF/Southern California Edison Scholarship 2023-2024 application opens on January 2023 and that of The 2023 Edison Scholars application is open from October 3 to December 9, 2023.
- Applicant High School Senior, High School Graduate or students who have earned a GED
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 2.70
- Applicants must live in Southern California Edison’s service territory
- Applicant must be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United States, including Citizens of the Republic of Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia and the Republic of Palau.
- Applicant must be enrolled as an undergraduate student in a U.S.-accredited college or university.
- Applicant must Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census
- Applicants can contact the Scholarship Website https://secure.apiasf.org/
APIASF/Southern California Edison Scholarship Application 2023/2024
- No transcripts requirement
- No Resume/Activity List required
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher, counsellor, labour supervisor, or community service leader, not from a family member
Completed Online FAFSA Application