Academy For Nursing And Health Occupations Admissions
Academy For Nursing And Health Occupations Admissions; Academy of Nursing
If you are looking for the right place to receive the best training in nursing, then Academy for Nursing and Health Occupations has got you covered. Their aim of making dreams of a better tomorrow is certainly true. It is a Private, Not-for-Profit, Licensed and Nationally Accredited College of Nursing with a graduation rate of 96%. Application period runs from August till November. Get started with your application for the 2023-2024 academic year. All details are provided on this site, for a smooth application process.
Application Process For Academy For Nursing And Health Occupations
- Access this link for the application forms
- Fill out the forms and submit
Academy For Nursing And Health Occupations Programs
- Associate of Science Degree in Nursing (Professional)
- LPN to ADN Bridge
- Practical Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- Rehab/Restorative Assistant
Acceptance Requirements at Academy For Nursing And Health Occupations
- At least 17 years of age is required.
- Show that you have a keen interest in the training you are receiving.
- A high school diploma or a GED must be presented as proof. If it was obtained outside of the US, it must specify that it is the equivalent of a US high school diploma.
- Remedial classes may be given to students who engage in particular grant programs but do not have a high school diploma.
- Adherence to the “Drug-Free” policy of the college.
- For work in a health profession, one must be able to satisfy the clinical standards for criminal background checks as well as the Florida Board of Nursing regulations. If available, processes for exemption will be used to assist prospective students with such issues; otherwise, they will be strongly discouraged from enrolling.
Financial Aid At Academy For Nursing And Health Occupations
At ANHO, financial aid candidates are evaluated in accordance with the same standards as those employed by the US Department of Education (ED). Financial aid is given according to necessity. The financial assistance staff at ANHO has created a packaging strategy to make sure that financial aid money are distributed consistently, fairly, and equally.
Students must fulfill the normal eligibility standards for students:
- Show that you need money.
- Possess a GED, high school diploma, or equivalent
- Be enrolled in a program that qualifies
- Identify as a US Citizen or a qualified non-citizen
- Keep up with an ANHO-approved pace of academic achievement.
You are gently reminded to start your application as soon as you possibly can to gain admission at Academy For Nursing And Health Occupations.