UTSA Blackboard A Complete Guide to UTSA eLearning Portal
The Learning Management System (LMS) for the University of Texas at San Antonio is the UTSA eLearning Portal, BlackBoard Learn. Blackboard Learn is the University of Texas at San Antonio’s Learning Management System that allows instructors or faculty to post course materials online, engage students, assess outcomes and promote collaboration. The UTSA Blackboard is now using the University of Texas at San Antonio’s Universal Single Sign-On. This means you can log in once, and access various UTSA applications without having to login again.
The University of Texas at San Antonio use the current LMS which is Blackboard 9.1. Blackboard backups your archived courses to the Blackboard Learn production server. Only the Blackboard system administrator can “restore” an archived course to the Blackboard Learn production server.
Provided here is a complete guide to assist you on how to have access to your course material and other course-related activities on your UTSA eLearning Portal, Blackboard. You can access the UTSA Blackboard Login page on a desktop or laptop computer with a compatible web browser or on your mobile device with the Blackboard app. It is recommended to use either Firefox or Google Chrome to have the best results. To access your UTSA Blackboard, you must first log in to your UTSA eLearning Portal with their myUTSA ID. Below are the various procedures to log in to UTSA Blackboard:
How Do I Log into UTSA Blackboard on my Web Browser
- Go to or Navigate to the UTSA website at www.cuny.edu in your web browser.
- At the top right of your UTSA homepage, click on “Blackboard Login”.
- Enter your myUTSA ID. Your myUTSA ID is the same account ID you use for networks and email accounts
- Enter your UTSA Passphrase. In case you have forgotten your passphrase, you can open the UTSA Passphrase Portal at http://passphrase.utsa.edu/ or contact Tech Café to reset it.
- Click on “Log In”. The UTSA eLearning Portal (Blackboard) will open with the Home tab active.
How Do I Log into UTSA Blackboard with the Blackboard App
The Blackboard App gives students the details they want, the relations they crave, and the personalization they demand, on the go. The Blackboard app allows you to access your Blackboard course wherever you are. With your Blackboard app, you can access grades, and course content, view announcements and post on discussion boards from your smartphone or tablet. Students can download the Blackboard app for iOS, Android and Windows. To log into UTSA Blackboard, follow the helpful guide to assist you on how to access Seneca Blackboard on the Blackboard app:
- Download the Blackboard App
- Open or launch the Blackboard app.
- Search for UTSA in the text field.
- Select “UTSA – The University of Texas atSan Antonio” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on “Web Login”.
- Enter your myUTSA ID and password.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
UTSA Blackboard is available to only UTSA students and faculty/staff. General guest access is disabled. Users must activate their myUTSA ID to access Blackboard. For issues with myUTSA ID password or activation, please contact Tech Cafe.
Phone: (210) 458-5555