UTAS MyLO: Helpful Guide to Access My Learning Online Portal 2023
UTAS MyLO is the online learning platform or environment at the University of Tasmania. MyLO stands for a My Learning Online. UTAS MyLO is the designed system that is used to host the Unit or course materials and activities. The UTAS MyLO has a lot of quality features that enable the University of Tasmania to manage online learning, allow instructors or staff to create and present online course materials and assess student learning as well as enable students to engage in courses and receive feedback about their skill and learning development. The way in which MyLO is operated depends upon the requirements and approaches of the unit or course and its instructor or staff. With the UTAS MyLO, students can access to see if their unit is going to be taught online by using the “Is my unit online?” form. UTAS MyLO allows teachers to facilitate their courses on the go, both inside and outside the classroom. Students can access their courses on the go and can now:
- Submit assignments.
- Keep track of coursework with a to-do list and calendar.
- Receive push notifications for new grades and course updates.
- View grades and course content.
Students enroll in their units through the eStudent. After enrolling in units, students can access them through the UTAS My Learning Online portal by logging in. Your UTAS MyLO will be created by the University of Tasmania and emailed to you to set your password. You will be able to log in to MyLO once you have set your password. Below is a guide that assist you with how to log into your UTAS MyLO account. You can access the UTAS My Learning Online Portal through the UTAS main page or through the UTAS mobile app.
How to log into the UTAS MyLO Account using the Link
- Visit or Navigate to UTAS main page (www.utas.edu.au) or the Current Students page (www.utas.edu/students) on your browser.
- Click the green and blue MyLO logo or the login link below the logo.
- Enter the UTAS email address and click on “next”.
- Enter the password. You can reset your password in case you have forgotten your password.
- Click on “Sign in” and the MyLO “My Home” page will open. The page outline all the UTAS My Learning Online Portal units you have access to. You can access these units through the Waffle “Unit Selector”.
How to Log into UTAS MyLO using the UTAS Mobile App
MyLO adjusts responsively to different device sizes. You can access MyLO easily on your laptops, tablets, and phones via the UTAS mobile application. The UTAS mobile application has links to other useful sites such as the Library, campus maps and key dates. Download the UTAS app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once you have downloaded the UTAS app, install and open it.
- Select “Getting Started” the first time you access the app. If you have already done this step select Login.
- Enter your UTAS Email address and password.
- Click on “Sign in”. Accept the terms and conditions applicable to the app.
- Click on MyLO within the UTAS mobile application. Opening the My Learning Online Portal within the app provides you with all the same content as when accessing MyLO within a browser.