UR Courses: Helpful Guide to University of Regina LMS 2023
The University of Regina’s online Learning Management System (LMS) is the UR Courses which is based on Moodle. The University of Regina now employs Moodle as the underlying platform to deliver UR Courses. UR Courses is an open-source application used to create and support course websites and online platforms of learning. The UR Courses is a web-based application that offers a safe and secure environment where students are able to access course materials and activities posted by instructors.
At the University of Regina, the UR Courses serve as a safe place where both instructors or teachers and students or learners can interact, share course-related resources and access course-related activities such as assignments, quizzes, online discussion forums, group organization and course evaluation.
The University of Regina courses are available on the UR Courses or LMS. Access to courses is generally available at the start of the semester. If the semester has already started, access to your course will become available 24 hours after enrollment. Below is a step-to-step guide to assist you to access your courses in the UR Courses or the University of Regina LMS. You can access your UR Courses on a desktop or laptop with a web browser or on your mobile device with the Moodle App. To access courses in UR Courses, you must first log into your UR Courses page. UR Courses uses your uregina.ca username and password, the same credentials used to access your uregina.ca e-mail.
How to Login to UR Courses
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to log in to UR Courses or University of Regina LMS to access your course materials and other course-related activities:
- On your web browser, navigate or visit the UR Course Login page at http://urcourses.uregina.ca/.
- On the UR Course Login page, click on “Log in with CAS”.
- The Central Authentication Service (CAS) page will open
- Enter your uregina username. Your uregina Username is the same one used for accessing your uregina.ca Email address.
- Enter your Password. If you don’t remember your password, click on the “Forgot your password” link to reset it.
- Click on “LOGIN” to access your UR Courses dashboard.
Logging in with Moodle App
Students can log in on their mobile devices with the Moodle app. The Moodle app is available for free from Google Play and the Apple Store. With the Moodle app, you can learn wherever you are, whenever you want, with these app features:
- Easily access course content
- Connect with course participants
- Keep up to date
- Submit assignments
- Track your progress
- Complete activities anywhere, anytime
How to Log into UR Courses with the Moodle App
To access your Moodle app on your mobile devices, please ask or check if the University of Regina administrator has enabled mobile services.
- Download and launch the Moodle App
- Enter UR Course URL or Search for and add the University of Regina.
- Click on the “LOG IN” button
- Enter your uregina username and password.
- Click “LOG IN”
UR Courses or the University of Regina LMS can be accessed from a link on the University of Regina’s homepage.