UNG D2L: Complete Guide to UNG LMS 2023
UNG D2L also known as eLearning@UNG is the Learning Management System (LMS) of the University of North Georgia. The Learning Management System is a software used by institutions and businesses to control the provision of educational or training content. The Learning Management System (LMS) of the University of North Georgia (eLearning@UNG) is hosted and powered by Desire2Learn (D2L) Brightspace. On the Brightspace by D2L platform, students take core courses in a completely online format that is integrated with convenient access to include rich interaction with the instructor and other students.
Below is a complete step-by-step guide to help you have access to your UNG LMS (eLearning@UNG or UNG D2L) account. To have access to your UNG D2L (eLearning@UNG) account, you must first log into your UNG account using your firstname.lastname@example.org and password. You can log in through the UNG D2L website or log in through the Brightspace Pulse app on your mobile device. The Brightspace Pulse application is available in Google Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS. Follow the steps outlined below to be guided on how to log into UNG LMS or D2L:
How to Log into UNG LMS or D2L (eLearning@UNG)
- Navigate or go to the UNG D2L website at https://ung.view.usg.edu/d2l/login on your web browser.
- Click on the “UNG Student/Faculty Login” button.
- Enter your email@example.com
- Enter your password. If you don’t recall your password, click on the change or reset password to reset it.
- Click on “Sign In” to log into your UNG LMS landing page.
If you’re a new student and is your first time logging into eLearning@UNG, then click on the “New student? First time signing in?” to activate your account and find your username. You will need your SSN or UNG ID to activate your account or find your account.
How to Log into UNG D2L via Brightspace Pulse App
To log in through the Brightspace Pulse app, download the app from Google Play Store (Android) or App store (iPhone or iPad) and install it on your mobile device. Now follow the steps to log in to your UNG D2L:
- Open the Brightspace Pulse App on your device.
- Search for the University of North Georgia using the search bar.
- Enter your username and password on the login page.
- Click on “Log in” or “Sign in” to access your account.
How to Locate your Course within UNG LMS or eLearning@UNG (D2L)
After logging in eLearning@UNG or UNG LMS, you can access all your courses within eLearning@UNG. All your courses within eLearning@UNG are listed within “My Courses”. Follow the steps to locate your course:
- Locate the “My Courses” widget on the homepage of your eLearning account.
- Click “view all courses” to access all your courses.
- Once you locate the exact course you were looking for, you can “pin” it in order to access it instantly from the homepage.
Need Help? For technical assistance, please contact the UNG Service Desk at 706.864.1922 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.