UIC Blackboard How to Sign in to Blackboard UIC 2023
The Learning Management System (LMS) for the University of Illinois Chicago is the UIC Blackboard Learn. UIC Blackboard Learn is the centrally supported learning management system (LMS) used by faculty and students at the University of Illinois Chicago for course-related activities and grade reporting. The Blackboard Learn is an open, flexible, and centred-on student achievement application for online teaching, learning, community development and knowledge sharing. There are two apps for Blackboard users; The Blackboard app and the Blackboard Instructor app. The Blackboard app is open for students to receive mobile updates, participate in course-related activities, and view grades. The Blackboard Instructor app permits instructors to view the course content, grade assignments, and utilise Blackboard Collaborate.
Blackboard Collaborate is a real-time video conferencing tool made into Blackboard Learn. Instructors can use Blackboard Collaborate to lecture, share presentations and applications as well as host office hours. Blackboard course sites are made unavailable to students by default, and instructors determine when to make their courses available to their students.
All information and procedures to assist you to sign in to UIC Blackboard. Signing into Blackboard UIC grants you access to all your courses, course materials and course-related activities. You can log into the UIC Blackboard on your desktop or laptop computer or on your mobile devices with the Blackboard app. To sign in, you will require your UIC NetID and password. Below are the procedures to log into UIC Blackboard:
How to Sign in to UIC Blackboard
- Go to or visit the UIC Blackboard Login page at uic.blackboard.com in your web browser.
- On the UIC Blackboard Login page, click on “Sign In”.
- Enter your NetID (do not append @uic.edu after the NetID). Your NetID serves as your username for University computing and networking services and also determines your University email address, which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your password. To reset your password, visit the University of Illinois NetID Center at https://identity.uillinois.edu/.
- Click on “Log in ” to have access.
How to Sign in to UIC Blackboard via the Blackboard app
To log in with the app, verify if the University of Illinois Chicago has allowed mobile device access. If yes download the Blackboard app from Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS). Install the Blackboard app on your mobile device and follow the steps below to log in:
- Open the Blackboard Learn app
- Search for the University of Illinois Chicago with the search bar. If you’re unable to find your institution, try revising your search. If your institution is part of a larger institution or district, try searching for that name rather. If you still can’t find your institution, contact your institution’s IT help desk.
- Enter your NetID and password. These are typically the same credentials you use to access your UIC Blackboard on the computer.
- Click on “Log in” to have access to your UIC Blackboard.