UCLA CCLE: Guide to Access CCLE 2023
The University of California, Los Angeles Learning Management System is the CCLE. CCLE is the acronym for “Common Collaboration and Learning Environment”. Common Collaboration and Learning Environment (CCLE) is a campus-wide service that makes cooperation possible across schools, divisions, faculty and departments with UCLA. CCLE is run on Moodle, a learning platform designed to deliver staff, faculty and students with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. The CCELE foresee the following:
- Facilitate inter-disciplinary teaching and collaboration
- Provide students and faculty with a single workspace that integrates information, resources, and outputs
- Give UCLA the ability to deploy campus-wide IT innovations created locally at UCLA or within the higher education community
- Integrate with emerging tools in pedagogy and educational technology.
Moodle set-up allows instructors to build their own course websites. CCLE currently consists of two separate servers, the CCLE shared system and the Social Sciences Division system.
We are here to guide you to access UCLA CCLE, the University of California, Los Angeles Learning Management System. All your courses’ websites are located in your UCLA CCLE. You can have access to your course website to get all your course materials as well as participate in all courses related activities. To access the UCLA CCLE, you must first log in to your UCLA dashboard page. The answer to your question “How do I login to ULCA CCLE?” is provided below:
How Do I Login to UCLA CCLE
- Navigate or go to the UCLA CCLE Login page at http://ccle.ucla.edu/ on your web browser.
- Click on “Login” at the top right-hand corner of the UCLA CCLE Logon page.
- Now UCLA’s universal login page will open.
- Type in your UCLA Login ID. If you don’t have a ULCA Logon ID, click on “Need a UCLA Logon ID” to get one.
- Type in your password.
- Click on “SIG IN” to access your UCLA CCLE Login Home page.
Students who do not have a UCLA Logon ID and want to create one can refer to the “Create UCLA Logon ID” guide at https://docs.ccle.ucla.edu/index.php?title=Create_UCLA_Logon_ID to assist them to create one. Students who have forgotten their UCLA Logon ID and/or Password can reset it by:
I Forgot My UCLA Logon ID and/or Password
- To recover your UCLA Logon ID, go to Look Up UCLA Logon ID at https://accounts.iam.ucla.edu/lookup.
- To recover a password, go to Reset Password at https://accounts.iam.ucla.edu/security/reset.
For any other assistance contact the Help Desk at 310-267-HELP (4357) or email consult@ email@example.com.
Once you have logged in, you can access your course website.
Find your Course Website
After logging in, you will need to find your course website.
- If you are enrolled in a course, it will appear in your “My Sites” list on your CCLE home page.
- To find classes from previous years, click the “Term” drop-down and select the appropriate quarter.
- If you do not see your course website, you can search for it under the “Search Sites” feature on the left-hand side of the page. You can also navigate course sites by subject area, division, or instructor.
If you are the professor or project lead of a CCLE site and cannot access it, please contact your department’s Local CCLE Support Staff.