UAccess: How to Access University of Arizona Portal 2023
University of Arizona Portal, UAccess Student is an online portal for University of Arizona students to manage their academic affairs. UAccess is a password-protected service that allows students to access personal and academic information and transact university business via the Web. UAccess allows students to consider and make changes to their academic and personal information.
UAccess is the student information system which uses the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions product. UAccess allows students to enrol in classes, pay tuition, view the schedule of classes, check on financial aid, update contact information, and grant guest access to parents or guardians. Access to UAccess grants you access to the following:
- Schedule of Classes
- Course enrollment
- Contact information
- Billing information
- Payments and refunds
- Financial aid
- Guest Center account
To access UAccess or the University of Arizona Portal, a UA NetID and password are required for login. Your UA NetID is your personal identifier for a number of online services at the University of Arizona. The UA NetID verifies your identity when it is used for online services the University of Arizona provides such as the UAccess. If you don’t have your UA NetID yet, then follow the steps before creating one.
How to Create your UA NetID
- Navigate or go to the UA NetID Portal page at https://netid-portal.iam.arizona.edu.
- Click on “Create UA NetID”.
- Enter your EMPLID or Student ID. Your EMPLID or Student ID is an 8-digit number. If you do not have your Student ID, EMPLID or CatCard Info, click on the “Click Here” link to get it.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your pin. The PIN information was sent to the personal email account you provided on the Employee Information Form.
- Click on “Next” to proceed.
- Proceed to Choose a NetID.
- Choose a password.
- Enter your secret hint.
- Do your passcode setting.
- Proceed to the Agreement stage.
- Confirm the necessary details provided to create your UA NetID.
Once you have your NetID and password, you may proceed to log into your UAccess or the University of Arizona Portal.
How to Log into your UAccess/ University of Arizona Portal
- Visit or go to the UAccess page at https://uaccess.arizona.edu.
- On the UAccess homepage, click on “Student Center” under the Students tab.
- The Login page will appear.
- Enter your UA NetID.
- Enter the appropriate password.
- Click on “LOGIN” to access your UAccess account.
Students at the University of Arizona can set up a Guess account for parents or others in their life who may want or need access to information in their UAccess account. Below are the steps to set up a Guest account:
How to Set up a Guest Account
- Log into your UAccess/University of Arizona account with the details above.
- Once you have logged in, click on “Personal” in the upper left and select “Guest Manager” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “ADD NEW GUEST” button.
- Fill out the Add/Update Guest form. Enter an email address for your guest in the “Guest Email ID” field.
- Confirm the language setting is right for your guest.
- Check the Activate radio button for Guest Status.
- In the Guest Access Control section, choose the information you want this Guest to access.
- Click the SAVE button.
- On the Confirm Activation page, click the OK button to activate the account.
How to Log into UAccess as a Guest
- Visit or go to the UAccess/University of Arizona page at https://uaccess.arizona.edu.
- On the UAccess homepage, click on “Guest Center” under the Students tab.
- The Login page will appear.
- Enter your Email.
- Enter your password.
- Click on ‘Sign in” to access your UAccess Guest account.