Standard Healthcare Services College of Nursing Admission 2023-2024
Standard Healthcare Services College of Nursing Admission 2023-2024; Standard Healthcare School
With an acceptance rate of 50.7%, there are two ways to start or continue your nursing education at Standard Healthcare Services College of Nursing. Licensed Nurses are trained and educated at Standard College for professions in the healthcare industry. To start your application to Standard Healthcare School for the 2023-2024 academic season, learn more about their nursing programs, requirements, application procedure, and much more on this page.
Standard Healthcare Services College of Nursing Application Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Complete the Practical Nursing Program Online Application and submit it along with the non-refundable $75 application fee.
- Submit three (3) references on Standard College’s online application including:
- One (1) work reference
- Two (2) character references not related to the applicant.
- Provide evidence of high school completion by submission of an official high school transcript, GED Certificate, Evaluation Report or College level credits transcripts.
- Demonstrate a passing score on the Entrance Test.
- Attend an admission interview.
- Attend the mandatory orientation.
Programs Offered At Standard Healthcare Services College of Nursing
- Practical Nursing Program
- LPN To RN Transition Program
Application Procedure for Standard Healthcare Services College of Nursing
- Fill out the online application for the practical nursing program, then submit it with the $75 application fee.
- Pass the entrance exam by taking it.
- On the Standard College online application, include the following three references:
a single supervisory work reference
two (2) non-relative character references for the candidate
- Attend the admissions coordinator’s interview for admission.
- By the due date, complete and submit the enrollment form.
- Participate in the required orientation.
Scholarships And Grants At Standard Healthcare Services College of Nursing
Private scholarships are accessible from a wide range of external resources. Many businesses and organizations provide scholarships based on various standards. They advise all students to look into and submit scholarship applications. Private scholarships are offered all year long.
In general, you must apply for scholarships, and these applications may call for writing essays, conducting interviews, and providing supporting evidence. It can be a lot of work, therefore it’s critical to recognize and adhere to each scholarship’s requirements. Pay special attention to deadlines as well because they can surprise you.
A short list of private outside scholarships is provided below. The availability of scholarships on these websites is not guaranteed by Standard College, and they have no involvement in choosing the award recipients. The external scholarship opportunities for application include:
- The Ladies Board
- Health Occupations Students of America
- Virginia Health Care Association
- The Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarship Program
- Mildred A. Mason Memorial Scholarship Foundation
Apply now to Standard Healthcare Services College of Nursing as admission is rolling fast for the 2023-2024 academic year.