St. John’s College Of Nursing Admission 2023-2024
St. John’s College Of Nursing Admission 2023-2024; St. John’s Nursing School
Are you a recent high school grad hoping to begin a better nursing career, or are you a recent college grad searching for the finest place to advance? Stop searching and visit St. John’s College. Students who have finished the necessary liberal arts and science courses at any authorized college or university are eligible to apply to St. John’s College in Springfield, Illinois, which offers two master’s degree programs and upper division baccalaureate nursing degree programs. This nursing program is a potential candidate for first accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing as of June 27, 2022. On June 27, 2024, this candidacy status will be over. Apply right away! For further details on what you need to complete your application, see the list below.
St. John’s College Of Nursing General Application Pre-Requisites
At the junior level, every student transfers to St. John’s College of Nursing. The General and Accelerated BSN programs have a pre-requisite requirement of 56 hours. There are 57 hours worth of prerequisites for our online RN-BSN program.
St. John’s College Of Nursing Application Process
- Select a preferred program.
- Verify that you have the minimum 30 credits of prerequisite coursework.
- Find out how much each program’s fees and tuition are.
- Ask for your transcripts from any schools or institutions you have previously attended to be delivered straight to St. John’s College.
- Send this form to your references in your field of expertise.
- To take the ATI TEAS admission test, register.
(Only BSN students)
- You will receive an email with any further papers they require to finish the application when it has been processed.
St. John’s Nursing School Academic Programs
- LPN-BSN program
- RN-BSN program
- BSN general program
- Accelerated BSN program
- Greenville University partnership
- MSN in Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN in Nursing Administration & Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Apply now to avoid future regrets. For further information or questions, contact: (217) 525-5628.