Schoology Lausd: Helpful Guide to Access Lausd LMS 2023
Schoology is the Learning Management System (LMS) for Los Angeles Unified School District. A learning management system (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of educational courses or training programs. The LAUSD Schoology is a learning management system (LMS) with all the tools needed by faculty and staff to create engaging content, design lessons and assesses student understanding. Schoology supports distance and blended learning opportunities.
Schoology LMS has a platform for formal, instruction and learning with grades, assignments, and tests as well as a space to share and collaborate to supplement meetings, clubs, PLCs, arts and athletics. Schoology also has a digital filing cabinet to enable students and staff to organize, share and distribute content and curriculum.
Schoology is accessible to all faculty, staff, students and parent of the Los Angeles Unified School District. Schoology can be accessed on a desktop computer with a supported and compatible web browser or on a mobile device with the Schoology mobile app or a supported web browser. To access the Schoology Lausd, you will have to log into your Schoology account with your SSO Sign On credentials.
How to Log into LAUSD Schoology
- Navigate to the LAUD Schoology Login page at https://lms.lausd.net on your web browser.
- The Schoology login page will appear for you to choose an option. Select the “Students” option.
- Enter your LAUSD email address and click on next.
- Enter your password.
- Eventually, click on ” Sign in” to log in and access your Schoology homepage.
Moreover, you can log in on your mobile device for easy accessibility everywhere through the mobile app. The Schoology mobile app has been updated to include a new pathway for Los Angeles Unified parents, students, and employees to log into the LAUSD learning management system (LMS). The Schoology mobile app is available on Google Play Store and Apple App store. Download the Schoology mobile app now to enable you to access the LAUSD Schoology LMS on your mobile device.
How to Log into LAUSD Schoology via Schoology Mobile App
- Download and launch the Schoology App on your mobile device from Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS).
- Type “lms.lausd” in the school search box.
- Select “Los Angeles Unified School District.”
- Select your option as a student from the new L.A. Unified launch page.
- Enter your LAUSD email address
- Enter your password
- Press “Sign In”.
Parents log into LAUSD Schoology using the LAUSD Parent Portal. The LAUSD Parent Portal is LAUSD’s Parent Access Support System portal. It is a one-stop online system that connects parents and guardians to important information about their child’s education. With the LAUSD Parent portal, parents are able to access the LAUSD LMS (Schoology) to:
- Monitor their child’s class assignments, grades, and standardized test scores
- Track their child’s progress towards graduation
- Check their child’s daily attendance and monitor attendance trends
- Monitor English Learner Reclassification status
- Update Emergency Contact information
- Keep connected with their child’s teachers through email
- Apply for District programs such as eChoices and the Free and Reduced Meal Program