Saint Michael College Of Allied Health Admission 2023-2024
Saint Michael College Of Allied Health Admission 2023-2024; Apply to St. Michael Health College
Apply to Saint Michael College of Allied Health (SMCAH) to receive the greatest training in healthcare delivery. Admission for 2023–2024 is ongoing. Creating a setting that will support and inspire learning for students is one of their objectives. Their main goal is to educate men and women in nursing from all backgrounds and cultures, and they are here to help you along the journey. The healthcare sector, our community, faculty, and staff work together to achieve this. Apply before November if possible. You may review all pertinent information including application process, application requirements and academic programs offered below.
Saint Michael College Of Allied Health Admission Requirements
The general application requirements include:
- Academic Transcripts
- A better GPA
- Letter of Recommendation
How To Apply To St. Michael Health College
Follow the procedure below to apply:
- Kindly visit the school’s admission website.
- Select “Apply”
- Create a profile.
- Fill out the form requesting your academic and personal information.
- Send your application in.
Saint Michael College Of Allied Health Offered Programs
Below are the programs offered at SMCAH:
- Associate In Applied Science Degree In Nursing (A.A.S)
- Practical Nursing (Certificate Program)
Saint Michael College Of Allied Health Financial Aid Information
For those who qualify, financial aid is offered. A student must be enrolled in school in order to submit an annual Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Students must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a course of study that qualifies
- Keep making adequate academic advancement
- Not currently in default on a federal student loan
- Must possess American citizenship, legal permanent residence, or refugee status.
In order to guarantee a seat in enrollment at St. Michael College of Allied Health, submit your application as soon as possible. To learn more, get in touch with:
- +1 (202) 388-5500
- +1 (703) 746 8709