Queens onQ: Helpful Guide to Queens University LMS 2023
Queens onQ is the learning management system for Queen’s University. onQ, Queen’s University’s learning management system (LMS) is designed for independent learners, students will complete daily modules and activities at their own pace that inspire and challenge them. The onQ allows instructors and course creators to design and handle course activities as well as deliver courses to their students online. For a better study experience, onQ offers a variety of built-in assessment tools and features a full integration with the following tools:
- Crowdmark; has featured a full integration with onQ, Queen’s University’s enterprise learning management system, allowing for courses and class lists to be seamlessly imported to Crowdmark, and for grades to be exported back to onQ.
- Labster; has featured a full integration with onQ, the Queen’s Learning Management System (LMS), allowing instructors and students to access the Labster platform from directly within an onQ course, while students’ grades in Labster are seamlessly synced to the onQ Gradebook.
- FeedbackFruits (a suite of pedagogical tools that are designed to help engage students in their learning); The tool is fully integrated with onQ, Queen’s University’s learning management system, allowing instructors and course creators to design and manage activities, like peer reviews and peer evaluations, directly within the LMS
- Brightspace Pulse; is a mobile app that will help you stay connected and on track with your courses in onQ. It provides one easy view of course Calendars, Readings, Assignments, Evaluations, Grades, and News. The app can help know when to submit assignments, and when to prepare for tests.
- Perusall is a social reading platform that allows instructors to make course readings available in a variety of ways. Instructors can combine open educational resources, their own materials, and published textbooks. etc.
Accessing the Queens University LSM or onQ is quite easier. To have access to your courses on the onQ, you will have to first log into your onQ account with your NetID and Password. Below is a step-by-step guide to assist you or enable you login to your Queens University LMS account or onQ. Your NetID is your digital identity at Queen’s University which is used to access all the applications and services operated by the Information Technology Services (ITS) such as onQ, MyQueen’sU, and SOLUS Student Service.
How to Login to Queens University LMS (onQ)
- Visit or Navigate to https://onq.queensu.ca/ on a web browser. Google Chrome is the recommended browser when using onQ because you will have the best user experience with Google Chrome.
- Enter your NetID and click on “next”.
- Enter the password. You can reset your password in case you have forgotten your password.
- Click on “Sign in” and the onQ “My Home” page will open. The page outline all the Queens University courses you have access to.
There are two ways you can access your courses after logging into your onQ.
- From the navigation bar, click “Select a course”, and choose a course from the list or you can search for it.
- From the home page, click a course from the My Courses widget.
If you are facing difficulties logging in, kindly visit or go to https://www.queensu.ca/its/loginfailed.