NYU Brightspace: A Complete Guide to NYU LMS 2023
The NYU Brightspace is the Learning Management System for New York University. New York University’s learning management system (NYU LMS) is the learning environment for online teaching and learning. NYU Brightspace is a creative learning management system for creating, handling, controlling and viewing online learning resources. NYU Brightspace is available and accessible to faculty, staff or instructors and students or learning.
New York University Brightspace (NYU Brightspace) is a cloud learning medium that allows NYU faculty to employ web-based cooperative and assessment technologies to improve the teaching and learning experiences. Staff or instructors employ this medium to develop full-featured online course environments for the delivery of course materials and participants or students of their classes. With NYU Brightspace, students can access their course materials, collaborate with others, engage with interactive assessments and assignments and follow their progress in a course gradebook.
The NYU Brightspace is automatically available and accessible to all eligible faculty, staff and students at New York University. NYU Brightspace is easy to access and navigate through. Faculty, staff and students can access NYU Brightspace on their desktop computers with a supported browser or mobile device with the Brightspace Pulse app. Provided below is a complete guide to assist students to access NYU Brightspace by logging in. To access NYU Brightspace, you must log in with your NYU credentials.
How to Log into NYU Brightspace on a Web Browser
- On your supported web browser, navigate or go to the NYU Brightspace Login page at https://brightspace.nyu.edu. Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge support NYU Brightspace.
- Enter your valid NYU NetID.
- Enter your Password
- Click on “Login” to access the NYU Brightspace homepage.
NYU Brightspace Pulse
New York University Brightspace Pulse is a mobile app that can help learners stay connected and on track with their courses in the NYU Brightspace learning environment. The NYU Brightspace app provides an easy view of course calendars, readings, assignments, evaluations, grades and announcements. The Brightsace Pulse is available for download on Google Play Store for Android or Apple App Store for iOS.
How to Log into NYU Brightspace with Brightspace Pulse
- Download the Brightspace Pulse App and Install it on your mobile device.
- Open the Brightspace Pulse app on your mobile device. You can learn more about the Brightspace Pulse by swiping left/right or skipping to the next step by clicking Next.
- Search New York University in the text field and select New York University
- Enter your NYU NetID and password.
- Click on “Log in” to have access to your NYU Brightspace homepage.
But for the best experience on mobile, we suggest operating NYU Brightspace through your mobile device’s browser. The Brightspace “Pulse” mobile app is not optimized for the best user experience at this time
Contact the NYU IT Service Desk to submit a ticket for any issues or questions:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Contact Info
- Phone: 212-998-3333