NTU NOW: Complete Guide to Access NTU LMS 2023
The NTU Online Workspace (NOW) is the learning management system for Nottingham Trent University. NTU Online Workspace (NOW) is the online learning platform employed by Nottingham Trent University to offer resources and information to assist studies as well as organise and improve all aspects of students’ academic life at the University. With the NOW LMS, students their course materials, partake in online course activities and collaborate with fellow classmates.
NTU Online Workspace grants students and instructors access to a wide range of eLearning tools that foster collaboration with lecturers and fellow classmates. NOW enables lecturers to create and organise courses, resources, quizzes, tests, assignments, links, and videos and control access to materials as well as upload, store and share files and other resources.
All courses available on Nottingham Trent University Online workspace can be accessed by students once they log into their NOW page. Students can access their courses on their desktop computers via a supported browser or on their mobile devices via the MyNTU app. NOW is designed to operate best on Google Chrome. Other web browsers like Edge or Safari may result in problems when uploading work to dropbox. To access your courses, you will be required to log into the NTU Online WorkSpace (NOW).
How Do I Log into NTU Online Workspace (NOW)
- Go to or visit the NTU Online Workspace Login page at https://now.ntu.ac.uk on your preferred web browser.
- On the NOW Login page, click on the “Log-in to NOW” link.
- Enter your NTU username
- Enter your password
- Click on “Sign In” to access your NTU Online Workspace “My Home” page.
MyNTU is the Nottingham Trent University student App. The MyNTU handles your attendance, access your timetables, email, OneDrive and NTU Online Workspace. With MyNTU, you can access your NOW resources, dropbox deadlines and one drive. The MyNTU is available for download on Google Play Store for Android and Apple App Store for iOS.
How Do I Log into MyNTU to Access NOW
- Download and install the MyNTU app
- Launch the app on your mobile device
- Enter your NTU username and password
- Click on NOW on the homepage of your MyNTU account.
Logging into Nottingham Trent University Online Workspace (NTU NOW) takes you to the NOW My Home page. The Homepage contains many important features which enable you to navigate courses within the Workspace. Below are some of the essentials features of the Homepage:
- Student Dashboard: this tool tracks your engagement with your studies likened to other students in your course.
- NTU Email: The primary way in which Lecturers and central services will contact you.
- Timetable: tells you when and where your lectures, workshops, tutorials or other contact time will take place.
- My Tools: access to My Files, My Home Directory, ePortfolio, Blog and Learning repository.
- Help: contain guidance and aid for all areas of your academic studies at Nottingham Trent, including help with academic skills, maths and statistics, referencing and use of the IT equipment.
- Learning Rooms (via the ‘Waffle’ menu or icons): These are the core areas of NTU Online Workspace (NOW) where your tutors will provide collections of specific resources for your modules or course.
- Library OneSearch: access thousands of books, AV, journals and magazine articles electronically from your computer.