North-West College – Pomona Admission 2023-2024
North-West College – Pomona Admission 2023-2024: North West College of Nursing
Are you on the lookout for a high-quality, yet affordable nursing education? North-West College prepares you better than any other institution. With outstanding acceptance and graduation rates, North-West College is ready to instill in you skills that are meant to make the world of nursing a better one. The application process, requirements, deadlines, and financial aid application are included in this article. Apply now to North-West College – Pomona for the 2023-2024 academic season.
Admission Requirements At North-West College – Pomona
- North-West College-Pomona operates along with an open admission policy. That implies there are no standardized tests or GPA requirements. Any high school graduate or GED certificate holder is eligible to apply to North-West College-Pomona.
- Payment of the $35 application fee.
Applying to North-West College – Pomona
- Get North-West College – Pomona form and fill it out.
- Send the completed application to email@example.com through email.
- Incomplete application forms will be regarded as such until the $35 application fee is paid.
- Please call (306) 937-5100 with a valid credit card to pay the application fee.
North-West College – Pomona Financial Aid Application
- At North-West College-Pomona, 69% of undergraduate students typically get grants and scholarships worth an average of $4,053 and student loans worth an average of $6,597.
- Student loans, grants, and scholarships are available in the business office through August 30. Reminder: You must hold off until September 30 if you are receiving a federal loan for the first time.
- All fees (tuition, fees, accommodation, rent, meals, etc.) must be paid in full by the deadline of August 31.
- The final day to withdraw from classes and obtain a full refund. Students who sign up for classes but then choose not to attend are required to formally withdraw by sending a written notification to the Registrar before September 14.
- Regardless of attendance, students who do not withdraw are accountable for account payment.
- Up to September 30th, student loan monies are accessible to first-time borrowers.
- On September 26, students who have unpaid balances are dropped from all classes, asked to leave campus dormitories, and have their food plans canceled. Monthly bills will be issued until the account is fully settled. After a year, delinquent accounts are forwarded to a third-party collection agency.
- Students who did not pay were withdrawn.
For further details governing the application process at North-West College – Pomona, you may contact the lines below:
- (909) 236-7106