myUSAO: Complete Guide to Access USAO Login Portal 2023
myUSAO is the student login portal for the students of the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma. The myUSAO is the portal that grants students access to essential resources including application and admission details, academic calendar, exam schedule, academic profile, academic resources and course schedule in the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma.
To access your myUSAO account, you will have to log in with your USAO username and password. Once you are accepted to the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma, you will be granted access to OneLogin. Follow the steps below to set up and access your email to access many USAO applications and resources.
All students both prospective and current students can access the myUSAO portal with their USAO username and password on a compatible web browser.
What are your Username and Password
Your username is your Science and Arts email address. Your initial/temporary password is your Usao.Edu@ followed by your birthdate in this format; mmddyyyy. Your password is case-sensitive.
How to Set Up Your USAO Email
- Go to the USAO OneLogin page at https://usao.onelogin.com on your web page.
- Enter your University of Science and Arts Email address and click on “Continue”.
- Enter your initial Science & Arts OneLogin password.
- Click on “Log In”.
- Read and agree to the acceptable use policy. You will be able to agree by clicking on the “I Agree” button once you have scrolled down through the entire policy.
- Now in the current password field, enter the “Usao.Edu@…” initial password that you just used to log in.
- Create a new password and enter the new password in the new password field. Make sure your Password meets the password requirement for the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma provided below.
- Set your account security questions and provide an answer to each question.
How to Log in to MyUSAO
- Go to the MyUSAO Homepage at https://my.usao.edu/ICS on a compatible browser.
- On the top-right corner of your screen, enter your Username.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Enter your password.
- Click on “Login” to access myUSAO dashboard.
Once you log in, you will have to update your password.
- Be at least twelve characters in length
- Be updated at least once a year
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- Uppercase letters (A through Z)
- Lowercase letters (a through z)
- Numbers (0 through 9)
- Special characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
- Not contain your username
- Not contain more than two consecutive letters from your full name
- Not be a previously-used password
Access your email at https://outlook.office.com/ for any information from the University. If you have a problem, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-574-1234.
How to Find your Student ID
- Log in to myUSAO portal by following the steps provided above.
- On the myUSAO dashboard, navigate to My Profile.
- Locate your student ID and write down your student ID somewhere safe.