MyUMGC: A Guide to Access UMGC Student Login 2023
MyUMGC also known as the UMUC login is the online student portal for the University of Maryland Global Campus. The MyUMGC serves as the portal where UMGC students can log in and access their academic info, register for their classes, view grades, view their class schedules and appointment document formation. With your MyUMGC, you can access the Learning Experience Online (LEO) application.
Learning Experience Online is the new online classroom at the University of Maryland Global Campus. LEO uses our single sign-on system, which enables you to log in once to access all available web-based systems. LEO has an interactive calendar that makes it easy to track assignments, deadlines, and course events. You can access the online classroom on your smartphone and tablet.
Available here are details and a step-by-step guide on how to access your MyUMGC student portal. To have access to your MyUMGC account, you must first log in with your UMGC ID and password. Once you are admitted, UMGC will send you an email that will provide you with a MyUMGC ID for you to access the MyUMGC account for all of UMGC’s online services, including your classroom.
How to Login to MyUMGC
- Go to the MyUMGC Login page at umgc.edu/login on your web browser.
- The Login page will appear.
- Enter your UMGC student email address. For example, email@example.com.
- Enter your respective UMGC email address password.
- Click on “Login” to access your dashboard.
How to Reset your Forgotten Password
- Go to password.umgc.edu.
- Enter your UMGC-issued email address in the Username field.
- Enter the captcha code and click on “Next”.
- Select the radio button for your preferred verification method.
- Follow the instruction to verify your identity.
- Enter your new password. Your new password should meet the password requirements.
- Click on “Finish”.
Once you have logged in, you can perform the following activities.
How to Register for Classes
- Log in to MyUMGC using the steps provided above.
- Locate Class Search.
- Search for Undergraduate or Graduate classes with one of the tabs at the top of the page.
- Use the “Semester” drop-down menu to choose a term, subject or location. There are other search fields available by clicking Advanced Search, including Course Number, Class Format, and Class Number.
- View your search results at the bottom of the page. To read the course description or to add a course to your planner, click the kebab menu icon to the right of the course name.
- Click the course name to open the available sections.
- Click on the “Add Class to Cart”.
- Click the “Shopping Cart” icon at the top right of the screen.
- Choose the semester you are registering for from the drop-down menu.
- Select the classes that you want to register for by checking the box to the left of the course name.
- Click on the “Register for Classes” button. You will receive a message with the status of your registration.`