MyDCE: How to Access Harvard Extension School Student Portal
MyDCE: How to Access Harvard Extension School Student Portal; MyDCE Portal Log In
The Harvard Extension School’s student portal, MyDCE, allows you individualized access to your student account in a modern, mobile-first design. You’ll also have rapid access to Harvard’s Online Services system through your MyDCE student account while they transition all functions to the new portal. The student portal was developed by the Harvard Extension School’s Division of Continuing Education (DCE). Instructions for using the Harvard Extension School student login are provided below; please refer to them (MyDCE).
Logging Into MyDCE
- Go to web.dce.harvard.edu/mydce-extension to access the Harvard Extension School’s login page.
- Select either HarvardKey or DCEKey to log in.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your password next.
- To enter the Harvard Extension School student login dashboard, click the “Login” button one last time.
Benefits Of The MyDCE
- See important school announcements.
- View your course schedule.
- Update your personal profile information.
- Complete pre-registration each term.
- Connect to Online Services to take placement tests, view grades, and request a transcript.
- Access course registration, your student finance portal, and Canvas.
Questions asked in the DCE Qualtrics Survey
These concerns are sought from inquisitive students on how best or worst they feel about a situation expressed by the Harvard University DCE. Visit general feedback for more information.
Please contact Enrollment Services staff at (617) 495-4024 or firstname.lastname@example.org Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm ET, if you need help logging into the MyDCE student portal.