MyBVC: Complete to Access BVC Student Login Portal 2023
MyBVC is the online student portal for Bow Valley College. MyBVC is the online portal that allows students, faculty and staff to access their student email account, OneDrive, D2L Brightspace account, college announcements, class schedule, unofficial transcripts, college policies and registrations.
Bow Valley College assigned a MyBVC account with a MyBVC Username at the time your registration is accepted. Bow Valley College will send this information to the personal email address you provided during your registration process shortly before you start your first semester.
Available here is a step-by-step guide on how to access your BVC Student login portal, MyBVC. To access your MyBVC account, you will be required to log in first with your MyBVC username and password. Your MyBVC username is usually your first initial, a period, then your last name followed by the last 3 digits of your student number (Example; firstname.lastname@example.org). All details to guide you log in to your MyBVC account are available here. To login:
How to Login to MyBVC
- Go to the Bow Valley College (BVC) website at www.bowvalleycollege.ca on your web browser.
- Click on “Login Portal” at the top right button.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage. On the new webpage, click on “Login To MyBVC”.
- Type in your full MyBVC student email.
- Click on “Next”.
- Type in your password.
- Then click on “Sign in”.
After you click on “Sign in”, you will be taken to the MyBVC landing page, where you can access D2L, OneDrive, student email and other essential important information related to your class schedule, fees, and Bow Valley College policies and campus services.
Students who have forgotten their password or didn’t receive their username or were not able to create a password for their account can use the reset your password link to have their username and the link to create a password sent to you to your personal email.
What to do If you don’t remember your MyBVC Username/Password
- Go to the Bow Valley College sign in page.
- Click on “I forgot my password”.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage. On the new webpage, click on “reset your password.”.
- Enter your student ID and birth date.
- Click on “Reset”.
- A message will be sent to your personal email address containing information to reset your password.
- Log in to your personal email account.
- Open the message you received from Bow Valley College
- Click on the link in the email message.
- Choose a new password
- Type your new password in the “New Password” and “Confirm” fields.
- Click on “Change”.
Kindly note that your password must meet the following requirements:
- Your password must NOT contain your first or last name, student ID # or birth date.
- Your password must NOT match any of your previous 20 passwords.
- Must be at least 8 characters long
- Your password must include at least 3 of the 4 following requirements:
- Uppercase letter
- Lowercase letter
- Symbol (eg: !@?*%$)
If the self-password reset does not work, call the BVC Help Desk at 403-410-1611 to have your password reset. Help Desk staff will ask questions to verify your identity.