My USC: How to Access USC Login 2023
MyUSC is the web portal for the University of South Carolina. The MyUSC portal permits faculty, staff and students to access many of the University of South Carolina’s online services with their USC NetID. The current version of MyUSC has been optimized for mobile devices and has more customization options so users can have the information they need at their fingertips.
myUSC is accessible and available to all faculty, staff and students with USC NetID and USC Passphrase. The following USC online services; Blackboard, Office 365, Syllabus updater, Grading and Rosters and all single sign-on applications including Oasis, Registration, Course Evaluations, and add Syllabus to Schedule of classes can be accessed through MyUSC.
Students, staff and faculty can access the MyUSC anytime, anywhere with their USC NetID account. All USC faculty, staff, and students receive a USC NetID account, also known as your Shibboleth or enterprise account which will grant them access to MyUSC or USC Login portal. To access myUSC, you must first log in to myUSC. To log into MyUSC, you must first activate your USC NetID account. All details on activating your USC NetID account and logging into MyUSC are available here.
How to Activate Your USC NetID Account
- Navigate to or go to USC NetID Account Services at itservices.usc.edu/uscnetid on your web browser.
- Click on” Activate your USC NetID”.
- Enter your 1o digit USC NetID and date of birth.
- Click on “Find USCnet ID Username”.
- Find your USC NetID then click on the name.
- Click on “Activate this NetID”.
- Proceed and enter your secondary email address.
- Click on “Set email address”.
- Check your email for your secondary email account.
- Copy and paste the confirmation code from your email to the field provided.
- Click on “confirm secondary email”.
- Enter a password to create a password for your USC NetID account.
- Click on “Save Password” to create a new password for your USC NetID account.
Once you have activated your USC NetID account, you can proceed to log into MyUSC for access.
How to Log into MyUSC or USC Login Portal
- Navigate to the MyUSC Login Portal or USC Login portal at http://my.usc.edu on your web browser.
- On the Login page, Enter your USC NetID (username). Click on “Forgot NetID” if you don’t remember your username.
- Enter your USC NetID account password. Click on “Forgot password” if you don’t remember your password.
- Click on “Sign in” to access your MyUSC homepage.
USC Information Technology Services (USC ITS) has launched a mobile app, USC Gateway for Mobile, which provides fast links to USC resources such as the MyUSC portal. Faculty, staff and students can download the app on their mobile devices for fast and easy access. The USC Gateway app is available on Apple Store for iOS and Google Play Store for Android users.