LancerPoint: Helpful Guide to Access PPC Pasadena Login 2023
LancerPoint is the student portal for Pasadena City College. With your Pasadena City College LancerPoint, students can register for classes, find out about their financial aid award and access your official PCC email. Prior to having access and operating with LancerPoint account, it must be activated via the LancerPoint Account Manager. If you have not yet activated your LancerPoint account, you can do so by following the procedures outlined here.
How to Activate your LancerPoint Account
- Go to the LancerPoint Account Manager webpage at https://reset.pasadena.edu.
- Click on “Activate my LancerPoint account”.
- The Activate my LancerPoint Account will open. Please provide the requested information. All fields are required.
- Enter your assigned LancerPoint Username. Your LancerPoint username is used to log in to PCC systems like the LancerPoint portal and student computer labs. It is comprised of your first initial plus your last name.
- Enter your LancerPoint ID Number. Your LancerPoint ID number is the 8-digit number assigned to you in the LancerPoint system. It is the last eight numbers that appear on your LancerCard identification card.
- Enter your First name and then your last name in the fields provided.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter the last 4-digit of your SSN. Leave this field blank if none.
- Click on ‘Continue” to proceed.
- Follow the instruction provided to proceed with your activation process.
- You will be asked to set up security questions if you ever forget your password and need to reset your account. Keep this data very safe.
Once you are done activating your LancerPoint account and setting up your security questions, you will be able to log in to LancerPoint by following the procedures provided below.
How to Log into LancerPoint
- Navigate to the Pasadena City College website at https://pasadena.edu on your web browser.
- Click on “Login” at the top right of your screen.
- Click on “LancerPoint”.
- The Pasadena City College (PCC) LancerPoint Login page will appear.
- Enter your LancerPoint Username.
- Enter your password.
- Click on ‘Sign In” to access your LancerPoint Login Page.
As soon as you log in to your LancerPoint account, you can register your classes, add or drop classes, apply for financial aid and access dates and deadlines.
How to Add Classes in LancerPoint
- Login to LancerPoint by following the steps provided above.
- Go to “My Classes and Academics” and click on “Add or Drop Classes” depending on what you want to do.
- Select the current registration term
- You may need to complete a pre-registration survey. Click on the link to complete the survey (do not provide wrong answers).
- On the next screen, enter the five-digit CRN code(s) of your selected into the boxes provided at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on “Submit Changes”.
- You should currently be registered for the class(es). To check if you have registered for your classes, go to the My Classes and Academics tab and click on View or Print My Class Schedule.
- The classes you have successfully registered for will be listed here.
- If you receive an error, check the guide to registration errors to help resolve the issue.