JagNet: Complete Guide to STC Login Portal 2023
JagNet, also known as STC Login Portal is the web portal for South Texas College. JagNet provides personalized access to all the web services of South Texas College. At South Texas College, JagNet grants private access to online services such as grade submission, class registration, financial aid application and class information.
With JagNet, all registered students, faculty and staff have access to course information, group tools, work life, campus life, personal calendars and email at any time, anywhere. Students, Faculty and Staff may access self-service tools through JagNet.
JagNet is accessible and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by faculty, staff and students. To access JagNet you will need to log in first. To log into JagNet, your will need your JagNet Username and Password. Your JagNet password will be generated for you by the Office of Admissions and Records once all required information like transcripts, test scores and completed application has been submitted. Your JagNet password will be mailed to you or it can be picked up at the Office of Admissions and Records or Student Information Center with a picture ID.
How to Log into JagNet
- Go to or Navigate to STC Login Portal (JagNet) page at jagnet.southtexascollege.edu on your web browser.
- Enter your STC or JagNet username.
- Enter your password. Click on “Forgot your password?” to reset your password if you don’t remember it.
- Click on “Sign In” to access your JagNet account.
How to Reset your JagNet Password
Once you have registered with the MyPassword SSPR you can use this feature to reset your password.
- Browse to Mypassword.southtexascollege.edu.
- Click on “Change Password or Unlock Account.” You will see the following prompt to confirm your email address.
- Enter your South Texas College email address and the captcha information.
- Click “Next
- You will see the option to change your password or unlock your account. To change your password, click the option “I forgot my password” then Click “Next.
- You will be prompted to choose the first of two methods for verification. This will use the authentication methods you set up previously.
- Enter the information as requested and follow the prompts. The choices you see will depend on what authentication methods you registered. Phone, email, authenticator app or security questions.
- Detailed steps for each of the options can be seen below. You must verify with two different authentication methods and then you will be prompted to enter your new password.
- The new password must meet or exceed the minimum requirements stated below.
- Once the password has been entered twice click “Finish.”
- Your password has now been successfully reset. Please close your browser and sign in or log in to JagNet using your new credentials.
South Texas College (STC) Password Requirement
- A minimum of 12 characters
- You cannot reuse a password you have used previously
- Must contain random or uncommon information
- Must contain characters from at least three of the following four categories.
i. Uppercase characters (A–Z)
ii. Lowercase characters (a–z)
iii. Numbers (0–9)
iv. Special characters (!,@,#,$,%,^,&,*)