How to Access UARK Blackboard Learn 2023
The Learning Management System (LMS) for the University of Arkansas is the UARK Blackboard Learn. Blackboard Learn is an application for online teaching, learning, community establishment and knowledge sharing. Since Blackboard is open, easygoing, and centred on student achievement, it is employed by the University of Arkansas for any theory or model for teaching its online courses. With the University of Arkansas Learning System Management, Blackboard Learn, students and faculty can partake in classes offered online or access online course materials and activities to complement the face-to-face classroom experiences. Blackboard Learn offers:
- Email, discussion boards and chat communication tools
- Gradebook and assessment tools
- Assignment submission and plagiarism detection
- Tools for incorporating and linking content, exchanging files and managing a calendar
- Built-in visual themes using individual page layouts and colour schemes
- Blogs and journals
Below is a helpful guide to help you access the University of Arkansas Learning System Management (Blackboard Learn). The UARK Blackboard Learn can be accessed on a desktop or laptop through your web browser or can be accessed on your mobile device through the Blackboard App. To access the UARK Blackboard Learn, you must first log into your UARK Blackboard Learn account with your UARK username and password. Follow the steps below to log into UARK Blackboard Learn;
How to Log into UARK Blackboard Learn
- Navigate or go to the UARK Blackboard Learn Login page at https://learn.uark.edu/ on your supported web browser (Google Chrome or Firefox or Safari).
- Click on the “Login to Blackboard Learn” button on the Login page.
- Enter your UARK username or UARK email address.
- Enter your UARK password.
- Click on “Login” to access the UARK Blackboard learn.
How to Log into UARK Blackboard Learn via Blackboard App
To log in with the app, verify if the University of Arkansas has allowed mobile device access. If yes download the Blackboard Learn app from Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS). Your device needs one of these operating systems to run the Blackboard Learn app, either iOS 11+ or Android 6+. Install the Blackboard app on your mobile device and follow the steps below to log in:
- Open the Blackboard Learn app
- Search for the University of Arkansas with the search bar.
- Enter your UARK username (email address) and password. These are typically the same credentials you use to access your UARK Blackboard Learn on the computer.
- Click on “Log in” to have access to your UARK Blackboard Learn account.
How to Self-Enroll in a Course in Blackboard Learn
There are several Blackboard courses available for self-enrollment by faculty, students, and staff. These courses comprise directions for the most commonly used tools and areas of Blackboard.
- Log into Blackboard by following the steps above.
- Click on the “Courses link” in the left menu.
- Click “Course Catalog” in the top right.
- Click Browse Categories to see only courses belonging to that category. If you are signing up for Blackboard Training, click Blackboard Training in the Browse Categories list.
- Hover over the name in the ID column and click on the down arrow button that appears.
- Click on “Enroll”.
- Click on “Submit” on the resulting page.
- Click “OK”.
The Help Desk staff support Blackboard Learn and provide training for faculty to digitize, update or create course content in formats suitable for use in Blackboard Learn. Blackboard Learn support documentation is available at TIPS. Online help is available at help.uark.edu or by calling 479-575-2905.