HokieSpa: How to Access Virginia Tech Login 2023
Hokie SPA is the Student Personal Access or Login Services for the Virginia Tech. Hokie SPA (Student Personal Access) is a tool for students, faculty and staff that will enable the user to view academic financial and other relevant information about his relationship with Virginia Tech. Virginia Tech Login system or Hokie SPA is available and accessible to faculty, staff and students. Below are some features or benefits offered by Hokie SPA to its users:
- Provides self-service access for students, faculty and staff to view and manage their academic and employee records and other pertinent information about their relationship to Virginia Tech.
- Students can also find grades for previous semesters, class schedules, financial aid reports, and much more.
- Faculty can view information related to class schedules; advising; and entering midterms, tentative, and final grades.
- Employees can review benefits and job information, including pay stubs and other payroll-related information, such as W2, W-4, VA-4, etc.
Users can access the Hokie SPA as a member or a guest. Provided here are details to assist you to log in to Hokie SPA using either way. To login in as a student, staff or faculty of Virginia Tech, then you have a VT Username. Your VT Username is a unique identifier and it is different from your numeric nine-digit VT ID number that starts with “90”. Your VT Username and passphrase grant you access to Canvas, OneCampus, Office365 and Hokie SPA. If you don’t have a VT Username, then you must create one by following the steps below:
How to Create Your VT Username
To create a VT Username, you must read and understand VT Username Eligibility Requirements as well as know your nine-digit Virginia Tech ID number. To create;
- Go to or Visit the OneCampus Web page at http://onecampus.vt.edu on your web browser.
- If the page appears dark with text overlaid, click the page to dismiss the overlaid text. If case of any OneCampus announcements pops up, click the appropriate button to dismiss the pop-up after reading.
- Enter “Create” in the “What would you like to do?” search box at the right of the OneCampus logo.
- Press the Enter key on your keyboard to proceed.
- Click on “Create VT Username”.
- A new window or tab will open. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Set up your passphrase recovery options in My Accounts which will demand that you log in with your VT Username to enrol in 2-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION.
Once you have your VT Username, you can now log into your Virginia Tech Login (Hokie SPA).
How to Log into Hokie SPA
- Navigate or go to the Virginia Tech Login Service page at https://login.vt.edu on your web browser.
- On the Virginia Tech Login Service page, click on “Hokie SPA”.
- The Login to Virginia Tech page will appear. Enter your VT Username.
- Enter your password.
- Click on “Login”.
The guest account feature on Hokie SPA allows a student to release their financial aid information, such as the award letter, requirements to receive aid, financial aid holds, academic progress, cost of attendance, and/or loan history, to selected individuals, especially Parents and Guardians. To set up or grant a guest account access:
- Log into Hokie SPA.
- Select “Guest Account Access”.
- Enter the email of the individual you wish to grant access.
- Select the type of information you wish to release.
- Select “Grant Access”.