Free Guide to Access UTK Canvas Login 2023
The UTK Canvas was created to make most of the common tasks easier and faster for both students and instructors so that teaching and leading will be convenient and entertaining. The OIT is responsible for the operation of the UTK Canvas. The Office of Information Technology (OIT) strives to assist the university to achieve its mission by offering customer-driven Information Technology services in a consistent and credible way. UTK Canvas is a web-based learning management system built to enable students and instructors of UTK to create, access, and interact with educational content beyond the traditional classroom. The Canvas software allows the UTK to control digital or online learning, assist instructors to create and present their online learning materials as well as grant students access to engage in courses and receive feedback about their learning achievement and development. With the Canvas, instructors are able to:
- Communicate course information to students via Announcements and Conversations
- Form groups where students can work together on group projects and assignment
- Organize course content to create stand-alone learning modules
- Upload and manage files
- Create practice quizzes, tests, online submission assignments, and anonymous surveys.
- Use the Rubric tool for performance-based assessments.
- Grade online easily, for example, annotate papers online and provide feedback on a test.
- Create and grade group assignments.
- Track and manage student performance using Course Analytics. etc
With the UTK Canvas, students can:
- Submit assignments.
- Access learning resources including reading lists and coursework.
- Access your timetable.
- Participate in learning activities.
- Communicate with other students and lecturers.
- Receive feedback and marks. etc
Below is a free guide on how to access UTK Canvas login for 2023.
How To Login To UTK Canvas
To log in to your UTK Canvas account as a student, you must have your UTK NetID and password. At UTK, all students, faculty as well as staffs have a NetID and password. This NetID permits students to secure and access a variety of UTK applications and services including the UTK Canvas. You can find or get your NetID by searching for it yourself using the UT Online Directory or contact the UT help desk using the contact detail provided below.
- Visit the UTK Canvas website on your browser.
- The login page will appear. Enter your NetID and password. In case you have forgotten your password, click on forgotten password and follow the steps carefully to reset it.
- Click on “LOGIN”.
Students can log in through the UTK students App
With the Canvas student app, you can log in to UTK Canvas. The Canvas student app is available in Google Play Store for Android devices and in App Store for IOS users. With the Canvas students app, you can log in with your school URL or QR code. ‘
Logging in with URL
- Open the Canvas student app and enter UTK Canvas URL. In case you don’t know the UTK Canvas URL code, you can search the University of Tennessee, Knoxville with the search bar.
- Click on the login button and enter the UTK details needed.
- Click on “LOGIN”.
Logging in with QR Code
To log in with the QR code, click on the account link and then the QR code. For the QR code, a UTK staff must enable the QR code feature before you can use it. QR code can be scanned from the login page of the UTK student app. To view the QR code:
- Login to your UTK Canvas account.
- Click on “QR code for Mobile” in the account
- Click on the proceed button and your code will display.
The QR code is the same as your password and should be kept confidential. Do not allow others to capture your QR code
University of Tennessee, Knoxville OIT Help desk
Tel: (865) 974-9900