Fine-Tune Your Mind Scholarship Program 2023-2024
Fine-Tune Your Mind Scholarship Program 2023-2024 seeks to teach students how to live healthily as well as how to reduce drug dependencies. An amount of $1,000 is awarded to qualified applicants. One winner is announced each year. The scholarship program seeks to give safe, all-natural alternatives for high mental performance as the collegiate environment grows more competitive. The scholarship program’s goal is to educate students on healthy, all-natural alternatives for cognitive enhancement while also reducing prescription drug dependency and abuse on college campuses. The scholarship program seeks to provide financial assistance to students that want to attain higher education and career.
Fine-Tune Your Mind Scholarship Program Application Requirement 2023-2024
- Applicant must be a resident of Arizona
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.50
- Applicant must demonstrate the need for financial need.
- Applicant must either be an Incoming first-year student, First-year student, Sophomore, Junior, Senior or Graduate student.
- Applicant must reside in any of these states; Downtown Phoenix, Polytechnic, Tempe and West.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student at the time of scholarship announcement.
Fine-Tune Your Mind Scholarship Program Application Procedure 2023
- Complete and submit application forms
- Submit a cover letter and resume.
- Submit your school transcript with grades showing a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Submit letters of recommendation either from a supervisor or a leader in your society.
- Attach FAFSA document
- Submit an Essay on any of the provided Topics (3) three questions using about 1000-1500 words :
*What are the potential dangers of off-label Adderall use?
*What are (3) three safe and all-natural ways you can feel more focused and energized throughout your day?
*What do you think are the (3) three most valuable personality attributes or characteristics a person must possess to be successful in their career?
- Submit the application and documentation before December 31, 2023.