eCentennial: A Simple Guide to Centennial College Login Portal
eCentennial is the Learning Management System for Centennial College. eCentennial, Centennial College’s learning management system, is the gateway to all current course information and learning activities, as well as a wonderful way for students to stay in touch and up-to-date with their classmates and peers. The eCentennial is a web-based software application powered by Brightspace Learning Management System that is used across Centennial College to support students, faculty, and employees in their learning, teaching, and their regular activities. Centennial College’s eCentennial uses the Desire2Learn (D2L) Brightspace platform.
The eCentennial is fully integrated with eReserves making it easy for instructors to create electronic reading lists for students. The eReserves is a way to list course materials only for your class online through eCentennial for free. Below are some of the benefits of the eReserves
- Copyright Compliance Support
- Ability to duplicate items year-to-year
- Add tags to your readings (e.g. Week 1, Required)
- View usage statistics
- Easily request and receive course material support from the library
- Your course materials in one online list
- Significant cost savings
- View your readings from anywhere
- Sort readings by title, author, or instructor tags
- Add your own tags and favorites
Below is an outlined simple step-by-step guide on how to access the Centennial College Login Portal or the eCentennial. To access your course or course-related activities on your eCentennial, you must first log into your eCentenntial account. All details on how to log into your eCentennial account have been provided here to help you log in. To operate eCentennial, you will need a functioning computer with a functioning keyboard, mouse, headphones, and strong internet connection. It is urged that you use either Chrome or Firefox when using or logging into eCentennial. For the best possible experience in the online environment, make sure you update your preferred browser to the most recent version.
How to Log into Centennial College’s eCentennial Login Portal
- Visit or go to eCentennial Login Portal or website at https://e.centennialcollege.ca/ on your browser.
- Enter your required username and its associated password. Your username and password for eCentennial are the same as your existing myCentennial ID and password. If this is your first time logging in, then your 9-digit Centennial College ID is the ID on your offer letter and your initial password is your date of birth (MMDDYY).
- Click on “Sign In” to access the eCentennial dashboard.
How to access Centennial College’s Login Portal
- Visit or go to myCentennial Login portal or page at https://my.centennialcollege.ca/ on your web browser.
- Enter your myCentennial ID and password. Click on “Forgot Password” to reset your password if you have forgotten your password.
- Click on “Sign in” to access Centennial College’s Login Portal.
You can also access Centennial College’s Login Portal with the Centennial College Mobile App. The app contains everything Centennial, all inside your mobile device. The app is available for both iOS and Android and can be found on the Apple store (iTunes) and on the Google Play store by searching CentennialC.