Denver College of Nursing Application 2023-2024
Denver College of Nursing Application 2023-2024; Denver GPA requirement
With the perception that the availability of good nurses guarantees the quality of healthcare in the future, Denver college of nursing is so much concerned about admitting excellent applicants willing to make a great impact on other people’s lives. As a result of this, Denver college of nursing’s GPA requirement remains as low as 3.15. This makes the college quite selective. Denver College offers three-degree programs. Kindly select the program you desire from the options laid below, and proceed to start your application. Be informed that application portal closes latest by November.
Offered Programs At Denver College Of Nursing
- Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN)
- Master’s Degree in Nursing (MSN)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Completion Option
- This is a ground program designed for students who already meet the prerequisite requirements for the BSN completion program and comprises of 21 months of nursing courses with clinical and didactic components on the basis of general education courses transferred in from other accredited institutions.
Associate Degree in Nursing Program
- One of the ground programs meant for students who already qualify for ADN completion program and one which is made up of 18 months of nursing courses with both clinical and didactic components built on a foundation of general education courses transferred in from other accredited institutions.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing RN to BSN Option
- A 100% program that gives registered nurses the opportunity to continue enrolling in nursing at the Bachelor degree level. Delivery of course materials and lectures is done solely online. However, this program is one made up of both didactic and experiential learning assignments in specific courses in as little as 15 months of study.
Master’s Degree in Nursing Program
- This 100% online program, completed in as little as 15-18 months, is designed to aid the preparation of Nursing graduates for post-licensure education. Successful graduates of this program will earn a master of Science in Nursing degree alongside with nursing education and leadership.
Take note that each applicant for admission is assigned an admissions representative who is responsible to guide the applicant through the various procedures of the admissions process. The representative provides details on curriculum, policies, procedures, and service, thus making sure the applicant goes through a sound process.
Denver Nursing Application Process
- Examine all start and deadline dates for applications.
- Only submit an application at the proper time frame for the start date you like.
- Since applications cannot be saved, wait to begin them until you have all the necessary information and supporting materials.
- Your application will no longer be open for viewing or editing after it has been submitted.
- Within a week after submission, you will get an email confirming receipt of your application.
- Utilizing a desktop or laptop computer, complete the application. Please refrain from using your phone.
- Any remaining requirements must be verified as being enrolled in at the time of application.
- Although they might still be in progress at the time of application, all requirements must be finished before the start date.
Denver Nursing Application Deadlines
- Submit from November 15 through January 1 for the following July start
- Submit from February 15 through April 1 for the following October start
- Submit from May 15 through July 1 for the following January start
- Submit from August 15 through October 1 for the following April start
- Submit from March 1 through June 1 for the following October start
- Submit from September 1 through December 1 for the following April start
BSN Houston Campus:
- Applications will be accepted throughout the year. To start the program all materials must be received, and the student accepted at least 30 days prior to the start of a term. Term starts are the first week of the following months: January, April, July, October.
Denver College of Nursing Admission is in progress for the 2023-2024 academic season. Do not pass up this chance as you apply to get exposed to quality healthcare training for a better future. To know more about the application process, kindly call: 1,022 (2020–21)