Delaware Nursing Incentive Program 2023-2024
Delaware Nursing Incentive Program 2023-2024 aspires to provide every student with the finest quality education possible via collaborative leadership, innovative methods, and excellent services and to make Every learner ready for success in college, career and life. Delaware Nursing Incentive Program seeks to provide High-quality early learning opportunities, provide access to excellent educators and provide Safe and healthy environments conducive to learning. The Delaware Department of Education (DDOE) provides Delaware public schools with resources, professional development, grant access and more so that all Delaware students are ready for success in college, career and life. Delaware Nursing Incentive Program gives loan amounts to students more or less to the tuition fees and other academic fees only. A GPA of 2.75 is required of the recipient in order to renew the loan for three consecutive years.
Delaware Nursing Incentive Program Application Eligibility 2023-2024
- Applicant must be a US citizen and resides in the state of Delaware.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in accredited programs as a full-time Nursing student as RN or LPN.
- Applicants that are Seniors in high school must be in the top half of their class, with a GPA of at least 2.5.
- Undergraduate applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Registered nurses can continue their education by pursuing a Bachelor’s degree full-time or part-time.
- Employees who want to avail of the educational loan can apply.
Delaware Nursing Incentive Program Application Procedure 2023/24
- Download the application form online
- Indicate your valid account and e-mail address
- Submit all high school records and transcripts
- Submit College Grade Release Form directly to the office of Delaware Higher Education
- Application and all required documentation must be submitted before May 1, 2023.