CUCHD Blackboard Free Guide to Chandigarh University Blackboard
The online Learning Management System for Chandigarh University is the CUCHD Blackboard. Chandigarh University LMS or Blackboard is a user-friendly, seamless platform for course delivery, community engagement, content management and mobile learning modules. Chandigarh University Blackboard has the following features used by students and faculty; Blackboard collaborate, Live Classroom, Web conferencing, eContent delivery, state of art content integration, interactive tools (discussions, wikis, journals, blogs), social learning announcements, targeted information delivery, global learning network, mobile Ap, push notification on mobile, mobile test research integration, grades self-assessment and checking risk pat. With CUCHD Blackboard, Chandigarh University is able to experience:
- Blended Learning
- Engaged Learning
- Flexibility to learners
- Leveraging Technology
- Geographically independent learning
- Increase social Learning
Below is a step-by-step guide to assist you to access your CUCHD Blackboard. Accessing your Chandigarh University Blackboard, grants you access to your online course materials and activities. To access your CUCHD Blackboard, you must first log in to your Chandigarh University Blackboard account on your desktop or laptop computer using a web browser or on your mobile device using the Blackboard app. The Brightspace Pulse application is available in Google Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS. To login, you will need your UID/EmployeeID and CUIMS password. Before is a step-by-step guide to assist you to log into Chandigarh University Blackboard.
How to Log into CUCHD BlackBoard
- Go to or Navigate to the Chandigarh University Information Management System (CUIMS) website at https://uims.cuchd.in/ on your web browser, then click on the “LMS Login” link to access CUCHD Blackboard. You can navigate to the CUCHD Blackboard login page directly at https://lms.cuchd.in/login/index.php on your web browser.
- On the CUCHD Blackboard Login page, enter your UID
- Enter your password. if you don’t remember your password, click on the “Forgot Password?” link to reset it.
- Click on “LOG IN” to access your Chandigarh University Blackboard homepage.
In case you encounter any login issues, then reset your CUIMS Password and wait for 20 minutes to proceed.
How to Log into CUCHD BlackBoard via Blackboard App
To log in with the app, verify if Chandigarh University has enabled mobile device access. If yes download the Blackboard app from Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS). Your device needs one of these operating systems to run the Blackboard Learn app, either iOS 11+ or Android 6+. Install the Blackboard app on your mobile device and follow the steps below to login:
- Open the Blackboard Learn app
- Search for Chandigarh University
- Enter your UID and password. These are typically the same credentials you use to access your Blackboard courses on a computer.
- Click on “Log in” to access your courses.
The app provides access to all the courses where you’re enrolled as an instructor, TA, course builder, student, or other custom roles. Explore the app on your own or use the feature guide to see what’s available.