CPP Canvas Complete Student Login Guide 2023
CPP Canvas is a web-based Learning Management System that enables Cal Poly Pomona to handle online learning and online activities. The CPP Canvas has all the features of a standard learning management system including the capacity to accept and grade assignments, conduct discussions in forums, administer quizzes and exams, store and organize course resources and communicate with students. With the CPP Canvas, then students can access course materials, view course calendars, to-do lists and set their own preferences to receive notifications on mobile devices or desktops.
The CPP Canvas can be utilised to supplement face-to-face classes, to assist a hybrid or blended course or can be used as the main delivery structure for an online course. Organize learning materials and grades, communicate with students, and facilitate student interaction. CPP Canvas has multiple grading tools including rubrics, audio/video feedback, and a dedicated grading app.
Provided here is a complete guide for students to assist them with the various ways to log in and access courses from the CPP Canvas. You can log into your CPP Canvas on your desktop or laptop with the appropriate web browser as well as on your mobile device. To log into your CPP Canvas dashboard, you will require your Bronco credentials.
How to Log into CPP Canvas
- Visit the CPP Canvas Login page: https://canvas.cpp.edu on your web browser.
- The CPP Canvas login page will pop up. Enter your BroncoName. Is the same username used to log into BroncoDirect and CPP Email.
- Enter password. In case you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgotten Password” and follow the steps carefully to reset it.
- Click on “Log In” to access your CPP Canvas login page.
How to Log into CPP Canvas with the Mobile App
The CSUN Canvas can also be accessed through the Canvas students App and the Canvas Teacher App. Instructors and TAs can download the Canvas Teacher App for iPhone, iPad or Andriod devices while students can download the Canvas IOS Student App for iPhone and iPad or Android Canvas App for Android. With the Canvas students app and the Canvas Teacher App, you can log in with your school URL or QR code. Every institution uses a specific URL to access Canvas.
Logging in with URL
- Open the Canvas student app and enter the CPP Canvas URL. In case you don’t know the CPP Canvas URL code, you can search for Cal Poly Pomona with the search bar.
- Click on the login button and enter your BroncoName and password.
- Click on “LOGIN”.
Logging in with QR Code
To log in with the QR code, click on the account link and then the QR code. For the QR code, a CPP staff must enable the QR code feature before you can use it. QR code can be scanned from the login page of the MyCPP. To view the QR code:
- Login to your CPP Canvas account.
- Click on “QR code for Mobile” in the account
- Click on the proceed button and your code will display.
The QR code is the same as your password and should be kept confidential.
You log into CPP Canvas via MyCPP.