CCSF CANVAS: How to Access CCSF LMS 2023
CCSF Canvas is the official Learning Management System (LMS) for the City College of San Francisco. Canvas is a web-based learning management system which is open and dependable for online, hybrid and face-to-face course activities and communication in the College. The CCSF Canvas learning management system provides an online platform for the students of City College of San Francisco to access course materials, communicate with their instructors and coursemates, submit assignments and view grades.
CCSF organises weekly webinars to train students and instructors on how to utilize Canvas in the classroom to support students’ success. With Canvas, the City College of San Francisco is able to handle digital learning, instructors are able to create and offer online learning materials and evaluate student learning, and students are able to engage in courses and receive feedback about their development and achievement.
Provide here is a complete step-by-step guide on how to access the CCSF Learning Management System (LMS), CCSF Canvas. CCSF Canvas can be accessed on the web on your desktop or on your mobile device through the Canvas app. To access the CCSF Canvas, you will be required to log in with your RAM ID and Password.
How to Login to CCSF Canvas
- Go to the myCCSF Login portal at https://www.ccsf.edu/myccsf on your web browser.
- Click on the “myCCSF Login Portal (RAM ID)” for the login portal.
- Enter your Username. Your USERNAME is the same as your Student ID Number.
- Enter your password.
- Click the “Login” button to access your myCCSF dashboard.
- Locate Canvas and click on it to access it.
Or you can log in directly by :
- Navigating to the Canvas Login page directly at https://ccsf.instructure.com on your web browser.
- On the login page, Enter your Student ID Number.
- Enter your password.
- Click on “Login” to access your Canvas dashboard.
With the Canvas student app, you can access CCSF Canvas LMS. The Canvas student app is available in Google Play Store for Android devices and in App Store for IOS users. With the Canvas students app, you can log in with your school URL or QR code. Download and install the Canvas Student Login App from Google Play Store or App Store to log in.
Logging in with URL
- Open the Canvas student app and enter CCSF Canvas LMS URL or website. In case you don’t know the SFU Canvas LMS URL code, you can search for Simon Fraser University with the search bar.
- Click on the login button and enter your Student ID Number and password.
- Click on “LOGIN”.
Logging in with QR Code
To log in with the QR code, click on the account link and then the QR code. For the QR code, a CCSF staff must enable the QR code feature before you can use it. QR code can be scanned from the login page of the MyCCSF online portal. To view the QR code:
- Login to your SFU Canvas LMS account.
- Click on “QR code for Mobile” in the account
- Click on the proceed button and your code will display.
The QR code is the same as your password and should be kept confidential. If you are on a public computer don’t forget to log out when you are done.